Chapter 78: Expose

In the Xuantian Hall, the Heavenly Empress looked at the Heavenly Emperor who stopped a few steps away from her, her expression changed slightly.

Tian Qi said that as long as she didn't bring up the matter of Hou Chi what happened back then. How did Mu Guang... know, and how did he know it?

"Mu Guang, what do you mean by this, the whole God Realm knows that Shang Gu sacrificed her lives to the world, what does this have to do with me?"

There was deep disappointment and anger in Heavenly Emperors eyes, he grabbed Heavenly Empress's wrist, and said sternly,

"It has nothing to do with you? I followed you to the lower realm to persuade True God Tian Qi... A dozen gods did not come back. It has nothing to do with you either!"

Heavenly Empress's eyes were terrified, her face paled, and she said sharply,

"Mu Guang!"

Seeing his dark pupils and anger on his face, she took a long breath, softened a little, and lowered her voice a little,

"Mu Guang, do you know that? I know what you're talking about? Back then, the True God Tian Qi built a world-annihilating blood formation in the lower realm, and Goddess Yue Mi and the others were sent by True God Shang Gu to persuade them to return True God Tian Qi. It will lead to tragic events, and at that time, my divine power was scattered, and it took True God Shang Gu three days to save me with the Power Of chaos, how can you count this on my head!"

More than 60,000 years ago, Xu Shi's life was too long, and his life lasted forever. One of the true gods, Tian Qi, had a heart that surpassed the ancestral gods and was on par with the sky. The spiritual veins of all immortals, demons, and people in refined the Power Of Chaos left by the Ancestral God in the lower realm, and became the second creation god in the God Realm. When this matter was known to the gods of God Realm, it was too late, but after meeting for hundreds of thousands of years, the three true gods, Shang Gu, Zhi Yang, and Bai Jue, did not believe that the True God Tian Qi would do this, so they dispatched dozens of gods such as Yue Mi to persuade the True God Tian Qi... But in the end, only waiting for Wu Huan, who was dying and fainted in front of the gate of God Realm... and the Tribulation Of Chaos caused by the blood curse of destroying the world.

Dozens of gods died tragically in the lower realm, leaving no bones. This is something that has never happened since Ancestral God created the world...

Mu Guang clearly remembered that on that day, True God Shang Gu looked at the moment when the divine position of Yue Mi disappeared from the Qiankun platform, and the expression of self-blame and dazed to the extreme.

That's why she didn't hesitate to use the power of the source to save Wu Huan, just because she felt guilty and thought it was her fault that she was so tired that Wu Huan's power was exhausted, and she almost died in the lower realm together.

After the closing of the God Rem, all the history was submerged with the dust of the God Realm. Today's immortals and demons have no idea that the Tribulation Of Chaos that almost destroyed the three realm was actually caused by True God Tian Qi in an attempt to destroy the three realms.

It's just, what if... that's not the whole truth?

If Goddess Yue Mi and the others hadn't died in the hands of True God Tian Qi, True God Shang Gu would still have...

He didn't want to believe what that person said, but he asked himself, has he really never doubted what happened in the past 60,000 years?

Mh Guang closed his dry eyes. For the past half month, he has asked himself over and over again, but he has no answer.