Chapter 66: Punishment

In the lobby of the mansion, there is a peaceful scene.

Jing Zhao is now in charge of Sky Realm, and her position is even stronger than before. She smiled and talked with a group of female immortals, without seeing the slightest air, so that the immortala who had originally criticized her also expressed their admiration.

A child ran into the lobby quietly, came behind Dong Hua, and whispered, "Master, Master Uncle is back."

Lord Dong Hua suffocated for a while, and was thinking about shaking his face for the second apprentice who had no eyesight. Hearing this, his eyebrows stared, and his voice rang like a bell,

"Don't let it yet. He came in and didn't see that all the immortal friends were still waiting for Drunken Yulu!"

The boy was stunned by the sound, shrank his neck and ran out.

I don't know which of the immortal lords present here is the best guardian of Dong Hua's shortcomings. This way of doing things is just showing up, and they all smiled and said,

"It's okay."

After a while after this sound, the immortals craned their necks, and did not see Xianzhu coming in. They looked at each other for a while. Lord Donghm Hua raised his eyebrows higher and was about to speak, when footsteps outside the hall sounded.

"A Qi, here it is, here it is, hurry up." The sound was crisp and bounced, and it was hard to tell what was coming from.

"Shut up, Bibo, you are so noisy." There was softness in the calm, this must be a little baby.

"Little God, slow down, there are hurdles at the door, don't knock!"

Everyone heard this, it was the voice of Xianzhu, shouting that it was a sincere and caring...Of course, this is a polite way of saying, to be honest, the word 'flattering' is enough.

Lord Dong Hua, whose complexion began to turn dark, glanced silently, and looked towards the door with great tacit understanding.

Who is it that actually allowed the disciples of Lord Dong Hua to say such unidentified words?

The kicking footsteps gradually approached, and the small figure slowly walked into the lobby and entered the eyes of everyone.

At the age of five or six, he has a delicate and handsome face, with a little roundness that is unique to children, and a pair of bright eyes, with a slightly curved arc, wearing a light green pony jacket, stepping on flowing cloud boots, head wearing a melon hat, he is definitely a rich little brother. He is holding a fat bird in his hand. The big eyes of the two people are very similar. Although this appearance is a little weird, it is definitely not ordinary. It's so lovable, the maternal love of the ungirl immortal suddenly flooded his eyes, and he just had to hug this little baby in his arms.

On the contrary, the two immortals standing behind Princess Jing Zhao whispered "Ah" first, and then looked at their princess in a daze.

Jing Zhao's smiling face also stiffened when the child walked in. She straightened her back and looked at the child's eyes with unbelievable consternation.

As soon as the child walked in, he blinked his eyes and looked around twice. When his eyes fell on Jing Zhao's body, he slid and passed by.

He arched his hand to Dong Hua politely, as if to congratulate his longevity,

" Lord Donghua, I wish you a long life like a mysterious tortoise."

As soon as these words came out, the guests screamed, but Lord Dong Hua was at ease when he listened, and he couldn't help but carefully look at the sudden appearance of the child.