Chapter 10: Journey to Demon Realm

To prevent immortal aura from seeping out and causing preventable troubles, for a month, Qing Mu and Hou Chi chose to walk through the dense forest outside the Demon Realm. Although there were many monsters in the forest, most of them were frightened by Qing Mu's killing skills. Some of the larger monsters didn't care and tried to swallow the two. They dissipated under Qing Mu's spells, leaving nothing. The journey so far was quite calm.

Such decisiveness also made Hou Chi look at him with admiration. After all, immortals nowadays liked to talk about the Demon World to seem wise. Such a resolute style was rare to see.

However, although Qing Mu's method of getting out of the dense forest was a little dull, it had to be said that this straight walk also allowed the two to finally reach the border of this dense forest a month later.

After they walked out of the dense forest, the huge seal that stretched across the border of the dense forest slowly weakened, and even a large portion of the demon aura that covered the sky and ground dissipated. A deep purple moon hung in the air, giving the Demon Realm a darker and more mysterious look. The color also had a surging and emanating aura spreading across the entire Demon Realm.

Seeing this scene, Hou Chi slightly froze. Although she had already heard that the Demon Moon was different from the two other realms, she didn't know that there would be such a strong demon aura.

"What's wrong, little one? Dumbfounded?"

A soft laugh came from behind her. Hou Chi turned her head to see Qing Mu's mouth with a joking smile and moved her lips, "I heard that this Demon Moon is the entire Demon Realm's treasure. It is indeed a bit extraordinary."

"Naturally. Although the fighting power of the people of the Demon World is related to their personalities, the most important reason is this Demon Moon. The Demon Realm is divided into three heavens. The Purple Moon in the lowest heaven is the weakest. The middle one has medium power, and the Third Heaven is closest to the Demon Moon and the best place to cultivate. To prevent the different demon tribes from fighting, the Demon Emperor set the rule that only the top one hundred demon lords can enter. Because of this rule, the people of the Demon World are very competitive. Even ordinary demon lord are stronger than the considerably stronger high lords in the Immortal Realm. Besides the immortal lords in the bigger sects, they're quite weaker than the demon tribes after they go through their tribulations. The Immortal Realm also has the Heavenly Emperor and Heavenly Empress ruling the Nine Heavens. Otherwise, the Demon Realm would have already swept across the Three Realms and ruled the world."

Hearing Qing Mu's whispers, Hou Chi also nodded, but the small and delicate face some approval that does not correspond with her age, "The Demon Emperor made a smart move. As long as there is this system, the Demon World's combat power will always be at the very highest. Such continuous battles are better than any practice. It's just that this Demon Moon is too weird, and I wouldn't have thought that it had such a miraculous effect!"

"It is said that when the Three Realms was created, the Demon Realm did not have this Purple Moon. Only after the four true gods fell did this Purple Moon appear in the sky above the Demon Realm, and it never landed, being the protective amulet of the Demon Realm."

Qing Mu shrugged, and his plain expression also held a few sighs. Among the Three Realms, there were always some miracles that were related to the four true gods, such as the spiritual power-efficient Liaowang Mountain and this round purple moon...It was a pity they were born late to explore the ancient times when the gods descended.

Qing Mu's stunned expression made Hou Chi freeze for a moment. She raised her small hand and grabbed Qing Mu's collar, then shook it "Hey, stop staring into space. We're like this, shouldn't we do something first?"