Chapter 73: Entanglement

When San Huo carefully stepped into the room, the book in Shang Gu's hand had already been turned over by half.

Straighten his back and step forward.
"I wonder if True God is still satisfied with today's dinner?" He stopped a few steps away from Shang Gu, chose a distance that he thought was safe, and spoke softly.

"The Demon Emperor is very knowledgeable and interesting, and I am very happy to meet him. However, I didn't expect Sen Hong to have the demon power of a demigod when he was only tens of thousands of years old. He contains two demon core in his body. What happened?"

Hearing that Shang Gu only mentioned this matter, San Huo was clearly overjoyed, and said, "True God's eyes are really clear, and you really sees it clearly. Although Sen Jian, the former demon emperor, said that most of his demon power had dissipated, but his blood essence and blood were all hidden in demon cores. Among them, when he was about to die, he passed the demon core to Sen Hong, this method is extremely dangerous, and it was also True God Bai Jue who stepped in to help, so that Sen Hong could be saved."

"Oh, is that so?"

No wonder Sen Hong admires Bai Jue so much, and there is such a relationship.

A lazy voice came from the couch, and Shang Gu did not lift her eyes.

The Fire Dragon’s flattery were extinguished in the tepid attitude of Shang Gu, and he smacked his mouth. He was about to make persistent efforts when the person on the couch raised her eyes and looked at him.

"I'm very satisfied tonight, especially the robes, luxurious and meticulous, I must have put a lot of thought into it, this is the first time in 60,000 years that I meet the demon king, but it's exhausting you."

Shang Gu's eyes were dark, and it was quite interesting. San Huo's heart froze, and he hurriedly knelt to the ground,

"True God, calm down, San Huo did not intend to ruin your reputation... It's just, it's just..."

"It's just that you want to use my luck to go to Jing Zhao, so that Bai Jue and Immortal Realm are completely cut off. In the future, in the battle between Immortals and Demons, you will be the backer of the Demon Realm. You also make the Demon Emperor think that I have a close relationship with Bai Jue and that he is the master of the realm, and will definitely influence the voice of the people in the demon clan. Once this matter spreads, the immortal realm will also think that I am inclined to the demon world, which will cause the people in immortal realm to panic."

Shang Gu put the book in her hand on her lap, lowered her eyes and said,

" As expected of the former king of Yuanling Swamp, killing two birds with one stone is really wonderful. San Huo, do you want to set up a stage in Sky Realm, and let me and Bai Jue sing for you in front of everyone in the Three Realms?"

She knew exactly what San Huo was thinking. It was just a farce if it was too small, but it was serious... It would make her speechless.

"True God, I really has this idea, and I never thought that I could hide it from you, but I'm just not angry with the Heavenly Emperor and Empress, and wants to use your hand to provoke Jing Zhao, but has no intention of teasing you." San Huo raised his head, the voice is full of grievances.

"Don't come to me, you are full of bad water yourself, and you want to put the blame on others!"

Shang Gu looked a little unhappy and scolded.

"True God, theres something you don't know. "

San Huo said in a deep voice, "After the God Realm was closed, the Three Realms had their own affairs, and the Heavenly Emperor was dissatisfied with the Demon Emperor Sen Jian, who was only at the top but was in charge of only one realm, so he launched a war against the demon realm. This battle... has not stopped for tens of thousands of years, and the two realms have suffered countless casualties. Now the hatred is as deep as the sea, and it is impossible for me to coexist. Although I have the power of a Demigod, I can only protect this small piece of Yuanling Swamp. As for the Heavenly Empress Wu Huan... It's okay to let a girl become a coquettish girl. When Jing Yang accidentally hurt a mortal while traveling in the lower realms, he should have been punished by thunder sky, but he was protected by the Heavenly Empress. When Lady Feng Ran just broke her shell, she was ordered to be dumped in the Yuanling Swamp by the Heavenly Empress. If the old dragon saw her pitiful and let a thousand-year-old demon tree raise her, I am afraid that in this Yuanling Dwamp full of beasts, she would not be able to survive at all. How could such a person's temperament be improved? How can the Heavenly Empress control a world? The Qingchi Palace has stood in the Three Realms for tens of thousands of years. Since it was able to bless Lady Feng Ran back then, it must be as good as what I thought! "