Chapter 54: Humiliation to Qingchi Palace

The Qingchi Palace was as quiet as ever, but it was filled with a breath of suffocation.

Feng Ran on the main hall calmly listened to Chang Que's reply that God Gu Jun who had recently worshipped in the Yuanling Swamp was like a crucian carp across the river.

He curled his mouth and waved his hand "Chang Que, needless to say."

Her voice was a little lazy, and she rubbed her eyebrows and said, "There will be no need to report these things in the future, so that Hou Chi will not hear them."

Chang Que understood Feng Ran's meaning, sighed, nodded, bowed his head and said nothing.

True God Bai Jue’s wedding is approaching, all the immortals, demons, and gods in the Three Realms rushed to congratulate him. The Heavenly Palace even swept away the previous hostility to Lord Qing Mu and tried his best to facilitate this. Although Qingchi Palace was exceptionally silent, it still couldn’t be there. Stay out of this unprecedented event.

The original marriage contract between the little god and Lord Qing Mu did not give up, but now the True God Bai Jue is going to marry Princess Jing Zhao of Heavenly Palace, which has indeed responded to the sentence of '30 years in Hedong, 30 years in Hexi.' Nowadays many immortals it is not clear to say, but the eyes of the people in Qingchi Palace inevitably have profound meaning.

Qingchi Palace has been detached from the Three Realms for tens of thousands of years.

How has it ever been subjected to such insults, but...Since the True God Bai Jue awakens, God Gu Jun has ordered the people of Qingchi Palace not to make trouble at will. Everyone has suffered a lot of idleness. Do not go out of the palace gate, nestled in the Qingchi Palace lazy out.

And the little god...Since she came back from that day, he has stayed in the back mountain, rarely set foot elsewhere, and looked tired and unhappy all day, just like the situation after the disappearance of Bo Xuan, or even more serious.

"Feng Ran, Jing Zhao will be married to True God Bai Jue in January. Yesterday's invitation has been sent." Chang Que took out something from his sleeve robes in deep thought, and handed it to Feng Ran. .

The golden invitation is full of aura, revealing a sense of nobleness.

Feng Ran wished to see a hole coming, and finally snorted, put it away very quickly, and said, "I see, you can go down."

"Your Ladyship, what gift shall we give, and who should attend?" Chang Que continued, standing still.

Although I feel that discussing this matter is very awkward and uncomfortable, Chang Que has always regarded the etiquette of the Qingchi Palace extremely important. Now in an extraordinary period, it is necessary to do everything in order to avoid losing the population.

"You go."

Feng Ran stood up, waved his hand perfunctorily, and walked towards the apse

"As for the gift, just grab a few angelfish from Huajing Pond and tie a red ribbon to make it festive and give it away. In the past, it was enough to meet the occasion."

Chang Que looked at Feng Ran who had disappeared in the hall with black lines all over his head, his brows twitched, and the expressions on his face changed, which was wonderful.

Lord Fengran, he is also an ancient true god at any rate, so let me congratulate him , but is this gift too shabby?

Thinking of the various rare and exotic treasures piled up in the treasure house that Feng Ran had searched for Hou Chi and Qing Mu's wedding in the past century, Chang Que sighed and walked out.