Chapter 56: Marriage [2]

In the realm of the sky, outside the main hall, there are two stone chairs shrouded in golden light floating on the sunken stone stairs, the crimson sunken wood dragon chair stands under the left hand, and the king chair carved with the demon tiger clan emblem is placed on the right.

In the square, the banquet table stretches for a hundred meters, and you can't see the end at a glance. On the top of the hall, three divine dragons hovered on top of it, and three small fireballs continuously spewed out, forming a feast of fireworks in the air. Groups of phoenixes danced in the air, making beautiful and cheerful sounds, just like a fairyland.

When all the fairy demons who had taken so much effort to climb the ladder appeared outside the hall for a long time, they all sighed with emotion. Really worthy of being an ancient true god. On the day of marriage, the ladder was used as a bridge, the beast was the dance, and the beast was the happiness.

Whichever was placed in the Three Realms was enough to be talked about by people. Envy other people, the girl's eyes blushed, looking at this scene rare, his face was full of envy.

Especially the servants waiting by the side, the maid is polite and generous, the guard is sonorous, full of evil spirits, and all of them have high spiritual power. Many old fairies with gray hair tremblingly touched their beards and guessed Given the origins of these servants, I couldn't help but marvel at True God Bai Jue's good methods.

The fierce monsters in the Yuanling Swamp are the sum of the three realms, and even the monsters are inferior. It is unexpected that the True God Bai Jue could be used for his own use in such a short time, and he was so docile.

The people outside the hall were full of voices, a scene of joy and joy. The guests from afar were properly arranged. Seeing that the auspicious time was approaching, many people kept looking at the hall, with awe and excitement in their eyes. The meaning is more.

True God Bai Jue awakens in all Three Realms, but there are very few who have really seen the true god appearance. Although many people come to celebrate their wedding, they can be willing to climb this thousand-foot ladder under the pressure of divine power. It's not the newlyweds who are as beautiful as jade. The grandest wedding in the post-ancient world, the guests all came to Bai Jue, the true god who had fallen since the ancient times.

Among the guests seated, only one place was extremely quiet, and everyone was hiding there and sitting down, for fear that there would be a fish disaster if they were not careful for a while.

At the front of the banquet table, Feng Ran with a cold face held it, having a drink in the wine glass, Chang Que, who was not squinting, stood behind her, holding the basket, and comforting the angelfish jumping inside, with an extraordinarily serious appearance.

Feng Ran noticed the gazes around her, her expression remained unchanged, and the corners of her eyes sank invisible. She never thought that a wedding would be such a grand event for Bai Jue. The four ladders suspended in the sky would be enough. Let the Three Realms be in awe.

Along the way, what she sees and hears is almost all the beautiful words about Bai Jue and her expectation for this wedding. When she sees her and Chang Que, the expressions of everyone will always flash unconsciously with embarrassment, and then avoided with a guilty complaint.

Feng Ran drank the wine in the cup, and looked at the empty space in the hall with a calm expression.

"Oh..."

A dragon roar suddenly sounded, and the Three Fire Dragons on the top of the main hall screamed high. The body several meters in size instantly shrank into a mini shape and flew towards the main hall. The flying dragon formed a fiery red void in mid-air. film.
It seemed that they had guessed something, but everyone who sat down there was silent, looking forward to the hall.