Chapter 75: Father

The needles could be heard falling in front of the Cangqiong Hall, and the guards who were kneeling on the ground looked at their noses and noses, all pretended to be dumbfounded, and turned a blind eye to the strange scene in front of the hall.

Bai Jue fixedly looked at the child next to Tian Qi, and after a long time, sighed softly.

The voice seemed to break the taut strings, and the emotion of breaking the embankment was devastated. A Qi threw off tian Qi, turned around and ran towards the hall with short legs.

Tian Qi was stunned for a moment, and swept towards Bai Jue sharply, but his eyes narrowed slightly the blue figure in front of him disappeared in place, and instantly appeared in front of the main hall to stop A Qi who was rushing in.

With a loud 'bang', A Qi slammed into Bai Jue, staggering, Bai Jue grabbed A Qi who almost fell to the ground, and walked in with his collar.

Tian Qi watched the big and small disappear in front of the hall, pointed casually to the guards on the side, raised his eyebrows and said,

"Take me to see Shang Gu."

The guard who was ordered was flattered, and hurriedly got up from the ground, respectfully leading Tian Qi towards the apse.

The fiery red figure was idle and slow, but when he walked through the quiet and empty promenade and passed the jade stand in the back garden with a great view of the sky, he finally stopped, and his eyes fell on the abyss under the sea of ​​​​clouds. In the vast sandy fields of the Yuanling Swamp, there is only pure regret and remorse left.

"Put me down! Let me go..."

A Qi raised his head and twisted himself into a twist shape, his feet hanging in the air stepped on a lot of black footprints in front of Bai Jue, and his right hand grabbed the robe on his chest.

The child's voice was originally sharp and thin, and it sounded even more resentful and frightened, adding a bit of pitiful taste.

Bai Jue looked down at A Qi's red eyes and rounded eyes, a flash of pity flashed across his eyes, and looked at his blackened robe, he put A Qi on the ground, frowning slightly,

"How did you learn to be so messy at such a young age?"

A Qi got rid of the bondage, ignored Bai Jue, turned around and ran out, blocked by a gentle force in the pavilion, and could not get out.

"Let me go out."

A Qi turned around, clenched his fists and pursed his mouth,

"I don't have any parents, so no one cares!"

Bai Jue held his hand behind his back for a while, and frowned after a while, and said,

"Tian Qi is connected to the past and the present, Feng Ran's martial arts are excellent, and the Chang Que of Qingchi Palace knows the affairs of the Three Realms very well, and they have been with you all the time. How come you have no one to take care of you?"

A Qi raised his head,

"Then who are you? I have nothing to do with you if I have no education! If you have the ability, teach me yourself, why do you blame others!"

Bai Jue's complexion changed slightly, the delicate and lovely child before the meeting showed his teeth and danced his claws, held himself up, and tightened his voice, saying,

"Why can't I control it, I..."

He couldn't take these words for a long time. In the end, I seemed to be a little short of breath, and my eyes dropped gently,