Chapter 46: Hou Chi's Self Punishment {2}

The girl’s inky black pupils can clearly print out her own appearance, full of persistence and stubbornness.

When Qingmu heard the word 'principle', he suddenly felt bored in his heart, as if he did not like it very much when Hou Chi said the word mediocre.

"Hou Chi, you..."

His words were not finished yet, and a slightly hard voice resounded in the sky, with undisguised anger.

"Hou Chi, it turns out that Qing Mu rushed to the Heavenly Palace to grab the Spirit Gathering Orbs for you. I'm is still thinking about why he is so bold!" The burly figure of the emperor appeared in the air, and his eyes were disappointed

"You are a god of Three Realms, how can you make the Three Realms turbulent for your own personal interests now?

After a pause, the emperor still calmed down and said

"Return the Three Treasures, and I will not punish you severely."

The Heavenly Empress, Jing Yang, and Jing Jian appeared silently behind the Heavenly Emperor. The three of them all carried a little silence, and they did not speak for the first time.

With the appearance of the Heavenly Emperor, the black immortal will flood behind him like a tide, the silver-white armor reflects the cold color, and the atmosphere of serenity slowly spread under Qingtian Pillar.

Seeing such a scene, the Demon Emperor smacked his tongue secretly. This time the emperor not only went out in person, but even the best fighter in the immortal realm also brought a demonstration.

It seemed that he was really angry...no wonder, Spirit Gathering Orb and The Xuantian Temple is a symbol of his control of immortal realm. Now that one is stolen and the other is wiped out, it is a wonder that he can sit still!

"Heavenly Emperor, the Spirit Gathering Orb, the Soul Suppressing Tower, and the Demon Gathering Streamer, I want to borrow these things for hundred years."

Hou Chi said lightly, greeted him, his thin figure was not timid under the suppression of the murderous intent of tens of thousands of troops, like ink. The deep robe stretched out into the wind, and there was a breathtaking composure.

Hou Chi, don't be willful, the consequences of disturbing the Three Realms, even Gu Jun is protecting you, you can't get out of this."

Seeing Hou Chi insisting on this, the Heavenly Emperor's expression became colder, and Hou Chi said angrily.

"I never thought about asking the Father God to bear the burden for me. Naturally, one person does the job and the other person."

Hou Chi suddenly smiled, raised his eyebrows at the emptiness of the sky, and said, "Old man, don't you think?"

Her voice was clear and clear, and there was a kind of unbridled publicity and calmness in her eyes looking at Qingtian Pillar.

In mid-air, beside Qingtian Pillar, the old man in a gray robe appeared, his face solemnly looking down, with an inexplicable expression.

"Old man, you said that in this world, I can disrespect the heavens, believe in ghosts and gods, and don't perform the duties of gods. I just want to be willful, and I will succeed in a happy life, right?"

Hou Chi still said with a smile, as if thinking of what Gu Jun said to her when she was still young when she squatted at the door when she was leaving the palace, a faint recollection and melancholy appeared in his eyes.

What is this nonsense? Even the father who loves his children no longer dare to say such lawless words, but the person in front of him is Gu Jun, the god, the strongest person in the Three Realms.