Chapter 74: Disaster

It has been a hundred years since the two clans under the Qingtiam fought against each other. The bloody aura shot into the sky and spread for several miles. Fortunately, the fire burned thousands of miles under the chasm, so that there was a trace of spiritual energy in the solemn place in the three realms, and it was not destroyed.

When Feng Ran came here a few days ago by Shang Gu's order, she was also surprised by the suffocation, but the Qingchi Palace had been neutral for a long time, and she was inconvenient to intervene. Duo Yun hid not far away and was lazy.

Immortals and Demons all know that the God Realm gate is hidden in the space on Qingtian Pillar, and they have not done too much in the past 100 years.

This made the deadlock here a bit slow. After all, no matter immortal or demon , no one dared to face of True God Shang Gu. She did not want to kill the commanders of the two sides could only calm down a little.

Feng Ran was lying on one leg on the cloud to catch up on sleep, a gust of wind swept across, and as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Chang Qin dressed in dark purple demon armor, carrying a huge blood-stained knife standing in front of her majestic, with slanted eyes. Pick still with evil spirits.

"What kind of trouble is this?"

Feng Ran raised her eyebrows, got up from the cloud, and said with her legs crossed.

"I don't know what's going on in the immortal realm recently. Those Lords are all dead. I just had a fight with Jin Yao on the Black Lost Island. I was about to return to demon rea to report. I passed by here and heard that you are here. Take a moment to see if you are alive or dead."

Chang Qin kicked Feng Ran away and moved herseld to sit down.

"You have been attacking for a hundred years, and the immortal realm is not made of mud. Naturally, you have a temper."

Feng Ran said in a displeased voice, and scoffed at Chang Qin's behavior of only allowing state officials to set fires and not allowing the people to light lamps.

"This time is different."

Chang Qin's expression was a little dignified, and he slowly shook his head,

"Although the battle between the immortals and the demon is unavoidable, except for the battle a hundred years ago, except for the Rakshasa Land, the battle between the two sides has never been serious... Now, you never care about the battle between the immortal and the demon. We rarely meet each other, so let's not talk about it. I haven't seen that stinky boy A Qi for many years. I heard that True God Shang Gu woke up and went to the Sky Realm. What's going on? Feng Ran, is there a difference between the awakened True God Shang Gu and Hou Chi?"

Chang Qin and Feng Ran are on good terms. In the past 100 years, she has also bypassed the people in the immortal realm to visit Qingchi Palace several times, so she knows that Hou Chi has been sleeping for a hundred years, but in recent years, the situation of immortals and demons has been tense, and she has been guarding the border, did not go again.
Feng Ran sighed,

"Chang Qin, don't call her Hou Chi again, she may not know you now."

"What do you mean?"

Chang Qin looked stunned and said,

"Could it be that, like Qing Mu, the awakening is a completely different person!"

"I think they are one person."

Feng Ran's voice was a little low,

"It's just that Shang Gu have no memory of Hou.Chi at all, and only remember what happened before the Tribulation Of Chaos."