Chapter 14: Surrender

A majestic black figure slowly walked out of Chongzi Palace. The person had a tall and upright posture, a firm face, and the demeanor of an emperor. The entire square was quiet as soon as he appeared, and even Feng Ran, who was high up in the sky, narrowed her eyes slightly, her hands behind her back tightening unconsciously.

The Demon Emperor Sen Jian was worthy of being the most powerful one for thousands of years. She could only forcefully calm down her body under the aura filled with anger and prestige, and could even feel some vague heart palpitations coming from him. She had only encountered this with God Gu Jun, but it was obvious that Sen Jian had not reached God Gu Jun's level of power yet.

Everyone looked at the Demon Emperor who slowly walked out of Chongzi Palace with respectful expressions. They stepped back orderly and bowed in unison. Because there were too many demon lords around, no one saw the black figure in the crowd that had never moved.

In the Three Realms, in terms of nobility, no one could match the three gods from the ancient world and the precious little godddess of Qingchi Palace, but if it came to power, besides the Heavenly Emperor, there was no one in the Three Realms and Nine Continents who was more powerful than the one in front of them.

The Demon Emperor had already been in retreat for thousands of years and had long been silent about world affairs. It was unexpected that he would appear because of a past event. Everyone silently glanced at High Deity Feng Ran, who was hanging in the air, and sighed inside. The Third Highness died tragically in Feng Ran's hands. It was okay that Feng Ran stayed dormant in Qingchi Palace, but she actually dared to break into the Third Heaven this time and even severely injured the Second Highness. She would probably find it difficult leaving here standing upright!

The Demon Emperor's power had long surpassed the peak of a demon lord's power and was unfathomable. Besides those three gods, no one in the Three Realms was his opponent.

"I wouldn't call it forgiveness for your inability to welcome me, but I never expected that in such a noble clan, there would be such a despicable person." Feng Ran put away the phoenix weapon behind her back, and slowly landed on the open space where the battle had taken place. After raising her hand towards the Demon Emperor, her eyes suddenly swept towards the little fox in Sen Yu's arms. Her phoenix eyes were slightly raised with an indifferent and disdainful expression.

The crowd was stunned. Feng Ran's words were right. A few thousand years ago, Sen Yu promised to marry the little fox Qing Li. She could be regarded as a member of the Demon Emperor's family, but everyone didn't think that Feng Ran would still provoke the Demon Emperor under such circumstances. Their eyes staring at her were filled with astonishment for a while.

This Lord Feng Ran really lived up to her name of madness!

The Demon Emperor lowered his eyes, looking at Qing Li shivering in Sen Yu's arms. He frowned and coldly said, "Qing Li attacked from behind, and that is truly cheating. She will be locked up for one month as punishment."

Sen Yu felt the little fox in his hands shudder violently. He resisted the embarrassment on his face and quickly said, "Royal Father, Qing Li did this..." He was halfway through his words when he slowly stopped under the Demon Emperor's condensing gaze. He knew that if he continued his words, Qing Li's punishment would be even more severe.

However, he did not see that after he pleaded for Qing Li, Chang Qin's hands hanging beside her legs were silently clenched, and she gently closed her eyes. When she opened them again, the remaining struggle and hesitation in her eyes had subsided.

Only after a few breaths of time, Chang Qin, who stood quietly behind Feng Ran, made a silent change. The thin streak of light in her eyes slowly passed, and the entire person seemed to be struck by a faint sense of elegance. She was as warm and smooth as jade, quiet and fragrant.