Chapter 50: The Promotion

On the top of the hidden mountain, the maple leaves have been red for a hundred years, and the green flames on the Soul Suppressing Tower have also burned for a hundred years. Everything is changing. The 100,000 swamps surrounding the Hidden Mountain are full of greenery, only the people in the ice coffin are still calm and peaceful, just In recent years, the face has been a bit more vibrant than in the past. If there is anything worthy of the boring waiting for a hundred years, I am afraid that this is the reason.

Like every day in the past century, the hidden mountains are quiet and peaceful, like a paradise.

The green flame burns slowly, crystal clear, and there is a magnificent tranquility.

The woman in the crimson ancient robe sits quietly not far from the ice coffin, holding an ancient scroll, her brows and eyes are calm, the sound of the pages turning rustling, looking from the outside, it is as beautiful as a scroll, quiet and peaceful. simple.

A young man of about twenty-seven and eighty-eight years old pushed open the bamboo door and called out 'Master', and smiled as the woman frowned and raised her head

"Master Jing Yuan is here."

He respected Hou Chi as a teacher for a hundred years, and the enchanting fairy king who often came to eat dinner just picked up a cheap master uncle, but Hou Chi did not object, and the matter was settled.

"No."

 Hou Chi waved his hand impatiently, his eyes still fixed on the book

 "Bai Li, go and tell him, I am not a pub here, there is no reason to run so frequently."

As soon as the voice came out, it cleared his ears, still with a touch of majesty, Baili spit out his tongue, showing a few wisps of playfulness, completely unlike a hundred-year-old person.

"He said that the 100-year period is approaching, and you don't want to listen to that person's news."

 Baili's tone of learning Jing Yuan's tone prolonged, and he blinked.

The hand holding the book paused obviously, Hou Chi brushed the embroidered pendulum, and said casually: "I haven't seen him for a long time, so it's fine to chat." 

He walked out, even though he didn't use it. Xianli, but there was also wind under his feet.

Baili rolled his lips and laughed. As expected, Uncle Master was right, and Master really couldn't sit still when she heard this. I don't know what kind of person Master likes, and he can't even compare to Master Uncle's?

Forget it, I don't want to, I still go to the back mountain to find Bibo, he doesn't know where to take that egg to sleep!

Under the maple forest, the chessboard carved on the stone table seems to have been weathered by a hundred years of time, faintly revealing traces of the vicissitudes of life. The young man sitting on the side is still a black shawl, a red robe, and a handsome face, no different from a hundred years ago. It's just that the hostility between the eyebrows has calmed down a lot.

When he saw Hou Chi coming, a light smile flashed across his eyes, but he didn't know what he thought of, but he finally constricted and his complexion faded.

"Hou Chi, the 100-year period is approaching."

Before Hou Chi had settled down, Jing Yuan's voice had already reached his ears. The corner of her mouth twitched slightly and said, "Of course I know, Jing Yuan, are you just talking nonsense?" The unscrupulous eyes had already glowed.

"What's going on over there?"

The slender Feng Yan glanced upwards, motioning her to sit down, Jing Yuan propped her chin and said