Chapter 76: Past Events

Sixty-three thousand years ago in God Realm.

There is a pond of lotus on the right cloud platform of the Pilgrimage Hall. It has been in bloom for hundreds of miles for tens of thousands of years.

True God Shang Gu did not like to play with these flowers and plants, and the Pilgrimage hall was hard to see except for a magnificent empty shell. Sixty thousand years ago, after True God Shang Gu brought Wu Huan of the Feng Clan back, they handed over the Pilgrimage Hall to her. After tens of thousands of years, the Pilgrimage Hall has already changed. Many old gods said that True God Shang Gu were around the girl is more like the master of this Pilgrimage Hall.

At this time, on the right cloud platform, a group of noble or mighty gods, like the stars and the moon, accompanied by a goddess with outstanding temperament, singing and dancing, it was quite lively. The Pilgrimage Hall has always been a holy place in God Realm.

True God Shang Gu didn't like to be noisy, and this scene was not even thought of tens of thousands of years ago, but Goddes Wu Huan was deeply favored by True God Shang Gu and had a noble status.

She has held banquets here for thousands of years, and recently it has become a tradition in the God Realm.

"Wu Huan, this is the Feng Qi blood jade sent by the elders of your clan. I went to Yun Ze to play chess a few days ago. He said that this blood jade has been nurtured by the Phoenix clan for tens of thousands of years. Don't lose it."

A faint command sounded beside the lotus pond, and the banquet was interrupted. Seeing all the gods hurriedly stood up to salute, Wu Huan turned her head and saw that the Goddess Yu Qin was standing not far away, so she got up and took a few steps, took the Fengqi blood jade in her hand, and said respectfully,

"Thank you to the Goddess Yu Qin for conveying it, I will definitely take good care of the blood jade."

Goddess Yu Qin is a good friend of True God Shang Gu. Even if the Shang Gu favored her again, she would not dare to put on airs in front of Yu Qin.

It takes tens of thousands of years for Fengqi Blood Jade to breed a piece. It is a treasure of the Phoenix family. It can quickly gather divine power. It must be Yun Ze who sees that she now has a foundation in God Realm, and will be so flattering to her. How strict and old-fashioned she was when she was in the family...

Although Wu Huan's voice was respectful, the faint disdain in the corners of her eyes could not be concealed from the Goddess Yu Qin. She frowned slightly, but did not say much, just waved her hand and said, 'Have fun' and entered the Pilgrimage Hall.

Goddess Yu Qin is not as hot-tempered as Goddess Yue Mi, who has always had a calm and quiet temperament, so Wu Huan was not suspicious of her indifference, and only sat down to play again when she saw her gone.

When the banquet was reopened, there was the goddess in a coquettish and envious voice,

"Goddess Wu Huan is really a blessing, not to mention the favor of True God Shang Gu, even the old elder Yun Ze valued you so much, you are only about 70,000 years old. Your power it's not like us, it took hundreds of thousands of years of cultivation to ascend from the lower realm, and it really can't compare to you"

Wu Huan listened to it, and seeing the admiration of everyone, she took a sip from the wine glass,

"I just inherited the blessing of True God Shang Gu."

"I've been flying for thousands of years, and I have never seen the face of True God Shang Gu. I heard that True God Shang Gu visited the hall recently. Today's drunken lotus is the most prosperous time in a hundred years. The wine brewed is extraordinarily sweet. We offer a cup to True God Shang Gu to fulfill our hearts?"