Chapter 48: One Hundred Years in Hidden Mountain {2}

Above Qingtian Pillar, there was a ray of golden light and shadow.

The once dim and desolate space was stained with gilt color. The golden light enveloped the surroundings for several miles, and the strong and indifferent breath made people daunting.

The navy blue robe was printed with a mottled dark color, and the figure sitting in the sky above Qingtian Pillar was still like a mountain, with slightly closed eyebrows, and long black hair without wind, and a golden stream of light spread from the ends.

Just sitting here, you can give birth to a power of dignity in heaven and earth.

It's no wonder that the two worlds of immortals and demons have been so quiet recently, and this junction just hasn't gotten up at all.

Feng Ran fell outside the golden light, looking at Qing Mu who was sitting in the air, with a slight condensed expression.

The golden light on Qing Mu's body was more prosperous than a year ago, and he slowly looked at the golden light on the black hair behind him.

She paused, but still held back the sound...

There are too many secrets in Qing Mu that can't be explained by common sense.

He has been able to come and go freely in Liaowang Mountain since he became a god.

Not only did he get the inheritance of Taicang Spear, but he also have his Nine Heavens Of Profound Thunder on the Green Dragon Platform.

He even contained unknown demon power in his body, and... God's unusual tolerance and indulgence towards him.

This is not something an ordinary lord can do, but he just doesn't know anything about his origin...

"Feng Ran."

A low call came into his ears, Feng Ran regained her senses, raised her eyes to look at Qing Mu, but was stunned by the faint blood-red color in his golden pupils.

It was only a year before he absorbed the demon power into his body. Is it the price?

"Qing Mu..."

Feng Ran paused, his expression narrowed, and said

"There are still a hundred years, you don't need to be too rushed."

If Hou Chi returns to the autonomy of the Three Realms at the cost of you becoming a demon, Hou Chi will definitely not agree.

Qing Mu breath, look after the vast space in Qingtian Pillar, he sound shook his head

"Feng Ran, a hundred years is too short a time, and if not so, I'm afraid I can not place before Hou Chi came back."

Under Qingtian Pillar, he found that he could easily turn the demon power into his own use.

Although he did not know why, he was extremely happy. Among the three realms, only the God could be regarded as the supreme existence.

If he was a God, he would definitely be able to keep Hou Chi under the intimidation of the Heavenly Emperor and Empress and Demon Emperor.

Feng Ran sighed, and saw Qingmu's expression firm, and changed the subject

"As long as you sit here, the two worlds of immortal and demon will not have trouble again. When you return to Hou Chi, will you still intervene in the dispute between the two worlds?"

Qing Mu shook his head and slightly raised his hands on his legs to buckle

"When Houchi comes back, I will take her back to Liaowang Mountain. I will not interfere in the dispute between the two realms, but..."