Chapter 59: True God Shang Gu

The purple light and the golden light faced each other in the air, and the courts resisted.

Tian Qi opened his hand, and the burning ashes annihilated by the divine power in his hand turned into nothingness in the air.

"Bai Jue, do you think I still have the right to intervene in your affairs?"

The phoenix eyes were slightly raised, a purple robe hung in the air, looking at the cold, unmoving Bai Jue, the purple light in her eyes fascinated Tian Qi.

"I said, everyone is the same." Bai Jue glanced at Tian Qi coldly, turned his eyes slightly, and said to the guy behind him "Gu Jun, there is Tian Qi to protect you today, you can go."

After he finished speaking, he turned and walked towards Jing Zhao.

Tian Qi seemed to have never expected that Bai Jue, who was merciless just now, would give up easily. He was taken aback, and immediately understood that her expression was a little annoyed. Completely awakened.

It's just that Bai Jue didn't expect that he had turned the power of the source into a purple moon, and awakening would cause damage to the demon world, so he would use his divine power to heal the demon king here.

"Gu Jun, let's go." Tian Qi knew that he had been calculated by Bai Jue, and his face was dark, turning around to face Gu Jun.

The pale Gu Jun shook his head, walked out from behind Tian Qi, looked at Bai Jue who was walking towards Jing Zhao, and said in a deep voice "True God Bai Jue, my skills are not as good as yours, but if you want to complete this marriage, unless ……I die."

The advancing pace suddenly stopped, Bai Jue stayed on the spot, closed his eyes, and gently closed the hands that hung around his waist.

No one can see the expression on that cold face, only Jing Zhao, the moment Bai Jue lowered his eyes, his face turned pale.

Gu Jun's voice reverberated in the sky, and everyone looked at the dignified God Gu Jun in mid-air, with complete doubts. True God Tian Qi forced True God Bai Jue to give up at the cost of awakening half of the demon power of the demon realm, and no longer pursue this matter. It was just a promise made a hundred years ago. Why did the God Gu Jun need to do this? Even for the little god who had been exiled for a hundred years, it was too much!

"Gu Jun, do you know what you are talking about?" Tian Qi looked at Gu Jun with a calm eyes, rather angrily hating iron and steel.

"True God Tian Qi, thank you for taking the shot just now, but this is the Qingchi Palace business. Regardless of the consequences, Gu Jun is willing to bear it." Gu Jun whispered to Tian Qi and then stared at Bai Jur not far away.

Silver brilliance appeared in his hand, and the giant wheel of gold and stone reappeared in his hand.

In any case, even if it is dead, he will stop the wedding.

If the regrets ten thousand years ago are doomed, after ten thousand years, even if it is against the sky, he will not be able to take a step back.

"Gu Jun, I'll give you one last chance to return to your Qingchi Palace, and I will forget the past." Bai Jue turned around and opened his closed eyes again, looking back at Gu Jun, his voice indifferent.

"No, in Green Dragon Platforn a hundred years ago, I promised Qing Mu to marry Hou Chi to him. True God Bai Jue, since you are not Qing Mu, why do you decide for him?"

"You..."

There was a flash of anger in Bai Jue's eyes, and with a wave of his hand, the sun-burning spear fell in his palm.