Chapter 79: Death

The loud phoenix ming sounded in the sky above the Rakshasa, and the power that penetrated the mind suddenly descended with a dazzling white light.

Everyone only felt a dazzling light flashed across the front, and the roaring explosion sounded on the remaining five god-killing lace.

Wen the swirling fog clears, everything seems to stand still.

The whole body of the snow-white phoenix is ​​in the air, and its huge wings protect the phoenix. The white immortal power comes out of its mouth and hits the god-killing flower. The flowers slowly withered, and finally fell down towards the Black Cloud Swamp, and was instantly submerged in the depths of the swamp.

Jing Jian in the barrier of the Heavenly Emperor suddenly disappeared.

Looking at the snow-white phoenix with its wings outstretched, everyone understood a little. Sen Hong also could not have imagined that Jing Jian would actually come out of the immortal barrier for Feng Ran.

Although Qing Li almost caused a catastrophe, he could see this very clearly. The second prince of the Heavenly Palace did care about Feng Ran.

It's just that the God-killing Flower can devour the power of the immortals and demon. Under Gods, even the peak of the Heavenly Emperor, there is no reason to survive against such a thing. Jing Jian he...

"Your Majesty, Qingli's reckless actions almost caused a catastrophe to the clan. Your Majesty forgives his sins."

Qingli's face was pale, and she knelt on the ground, begging for her sins.

"The god-killing flower cannot get out of the bottom of purgatory. It is the law of the three realms. You acted so recklessly and caused the tragic death of our clan. After this battle, you entered the Tempering Demon Cave to cultivate and suffered a hundred years of ice torture."

Sen Hong suppressed his anger and said solemnly, if Qing Li hadn't been in the Rakshasa for a hundred years, she also had her merits in this battle, and he would never have exposed the matter so easily. Fortunately, Feng Ran was fine, otherwise, if he angered Shang Gu because of his own selfishness, it would be a disaster for the entire demon realm.

Qing Li looked unwilling, but seeing the Demon Emperor's eyes condensed, she responded with a low voice and retreated to the back.

Anyway, Jing Jian has already passed the immortal barrier, and they are bound to win this Rakshasa, but... Jing jian can actually resist the godslayer, which is beyond her expectations.

Feng Ran stared blankly at the snow-white phoenix above her and called softly, "Jing Jian?"

Although he knew that this must be Jing Jian, how could he suddenly become so powerful?

The giant phoenix on the top of his head broke the demon power of the demon emperor, raised his wings, and brushed over Feng Ran's head, his eyes were gentle and clear, and he uttered a low voice, as if to relieve her.

"Force action uses the secret technique of the phoenix clan to raise the immortal power to a demigod, Jing Jian, from now on, it will be difficult for you to make further progress in your cultivation path. You have such courage, but I'm impressed."

Sen Hong appeared in two person is not far away, he said lightly.

Feng Ran's expression was shocked, she raised her head suddenly, her face was a little flustered,

"Jing jian, you..."

"Feng Ran, I'm fine."

Phoenix spit out his mouth and grinned, as if showing a slight smile.