Chapter 67: Why

At the entrance of the back garden, behind the kneeling immortals, Jing Zhao half-littled, calmly, dignified and decent, Shang Gu turned her backs to the crowd, and embraced the suddenly quiet A Qi in his arms.

A Qi raised his head to look at Jing Zhao not far away, and stubbornly pursed his lips as he tightened Shang Gu"s sleeves. Shang Gu seemed to feel something, and patted his hand.

The garden was full of silence, Dong Hua quietly raised his head and quickly glanced at the Shang Gu back, sighed and then took a small step back silently, watching his nose, nose and heart, and chanting the Heart-Clearing Mantra. Two hundred years ago, He thought that his birthday had already been thrilling enough, roundabout and tactfully, but compared to today's situation, that day was simply not worth mentioning, and he couldn't make it to the table.

At that time, Bai Jue repented of his marriage and married Princess Jing Zhao in the Sky Realm, which caused the fall of God Gu Jun.

Although it has been a hundred years, the tragic scene of that scene is rarely forgotten.

Even if the Four True Gods have been intertwined for tens of thousands of years, True God Shang Gu awakened from Goddess Hou Chi. If she doesn't have any lumps in her heart, who can believe it?

Princess Jing Zhao might not be able to guess this unexpected embarrassment, but she still appeared here... Thinking of the appearance of the white and tender little baby, Dong Hua knew a little bit in his heart.

It seems that whether it is for thousands of years or thousands of years to cultivate immortality is a wonderful thing to obscure people's brains, or... Princess Jing Zhao wouldn't be so incomprehensible!

Dong Hua had this feeling, not a hole to the wind.

All the gods who have seen them know that True God Zhi Yang in the God Realm is bold and righteous, True God Bai Jue is elegant and cold, and True God Tian Qi is free and easy... but it is difficult to define True God Shang Gu.

Nothing else is true. Too elusive.

Who believes that the most noble existence in these three realms is actually a master who will repay the canthus, but who can't see blood.

This is the blood and tears taught by many old gods to the lower realms after tens of thousands of years.

It is said that the God Realm has a long history, and the gods have lived for a long time. It is inevitable that they are boring. The Four True Gods are sympathetic to the gods, and they have established the rule that one god needs to go down to the earth every hundred years. Of course, the Four True Gods are not included in this list.

Unexpectedly, True God Shang Gu have a day of interest, and they want to go to the earth to go through the cycle of life and death, which provokes all the gods to fist. She plan to rely on the days of the ancient gods to pass the time in the next century, but it is approaching the period of the lower realm. But there is no news about this matter, and the gods are puzzled, only if it is the gods who rested their minds, they all feel a little regretful.

More than a hundred years later, at a golden pulp feast, True God Shang Gu were absent for something, and the gods talked and laughed at the feast. The ancient gods in charge of the lower realm, God Pu Hua joked to the gods after drinking, saying that he had gone through many twists and turns and passed through the world.

It was difficult to draw a suitable peach blossom thread for True God Shang Gu so that the matter of the gods' lower realm was tragically stranded, and he regretted it all his life.

When the gods heard it, they immediately became interested. How could it be possible that they didn't get to the bottom of the question, and they all asked, Why is it hard to find?