Chapter 35: Thunder Punishment for Qing Mu

(Part 1)

When the first ray of white light appeared, the miserable phoenix's call resounded above the peaceful Nine Heavens Heavenly Palace. The immortal lords who had been at ease for thousands of years had no time to react to what happened. Heavy thunder sounding like morning bells and evening drums sounded one after another, slowly spreading across the Three Realms.

Boom...boom...boom...

The sound of thunder from Qinglong Platform was endless as if there was no end. There were a total of forty-nine strikes, and when the thunder stopped, the entire Immortal Realm fell into an incomparably strange silence. Even Xuantian Palace and Yuyu Palace were no exception.

It was well known in the Three Realms that Qinglong Platform was passed down from ancient times, where immortal lords of the heavens were punished. The thunder punishment greatly damaged the foundation of an immortal's spiritual veins, and shouldn't be used easily. What's more, the thunder punishment was too overbearing. Ten strikes of sky thunder were enough to severely injure an immortal lord, and even a peak-power high lord could only endure fifteen strikes.

Among the heavens and earth, regardless one you were an immortal, demon, or monster, they were promoted through sky thunder. Once the sky thunder exceeded thirty-six strikes, it would be called the Nine Heavens Profound Thunder and was the only way to be promoted to a god. But these forty-nine strikes...not to mention that they haven't appeared in the tens of thousands of years since the creation of the post-ancient world. Even in ancient times, they were very rare.

Therefore, when the nine of sky thunders on Qinglong Platform were fulfilled and stopped, almost all the immortal lords of the Immortal Realm flew towards Qinglong Platform uncontrollably.

No matter what caused it, this must be the most shocking thing in the post-ancient world!

A strange surprised sound sounded in Xuantian Palace and Yuyu Palace at the same time. Then a white light flashed, and the Heavenly Emperor and Heavenly Empress disappeared in their respective palaces.

Hou Chi, who was waiting for Qing Mu in Zisong Courtyard, looked suspiciously towards the source of the thunder. She raised her eyes to see Feng Ran hurriedly walking out of Qing Mu's room, a little uneasiness arising in her heart.

"Hou Chi, Qing Mu is not in the room. What happened on Qinglong Platform just now?" Feng Ran had also obviously heard the mighty thunder. Looking at Hou Chi's uneasy eyes, the bottom of her heart suddenly trembled. Qing Mu, did he...

"There were forty-nine. Someone forced the profound thunder out with their immortal power. I think there's an immortal lord who will be promoted to a god. This is a good opportunity. The Heavenly Palace is in chaos, and the Heavenly Empress won't pay attention to Zisong Courtyard. Where did Qing Mu go?" Hou Chi replied absent-mindedly. Seeing that Feng Ran's expression looked a bit wrong, she hurriedly asked.

"Hou Chi, I'm afraid Qing Mu knows that Jing Zhao saved his life using her dragon pellet...I'm afraid..."

"How do you know?" Hou Chi's face froze, and her palms suddenly tightened, "Jing Jian said that."

Nine Heavens Profound Thunder...If the dragon pellet was already absorbed deep into Qing Mu's spiritual veins, only the sky thunder above Qinglong Platform can force it out!

Fifteen sky thunders were enough to inflict heavy damage on him. If forty-nine sky thunders smashed down...what's more was that once the dragon pellet is taken out, Qing Mu will also be burned by the dragon breath and wiped out into ashes. No matter the result, he wouldn't survive.

Her face instantly paled. Hou Chi's heart was cold. She raised her head in a daze, looking at Feng Ran, and her eyes were at loss, "Feng Ran, he promised me yesterday that he would go back to Liaowang Mountain with me."