Chapter 51: Prelude

The hidden mountain is very quiet, as cold as usual for a hundred years.

Baili walked into the bamboo workshop holding the egg and saw the figure with his eyes closed and contemplation in front of the desk. He stepped lightly and put the egg on the table as he was about to come out. When he turned around, he saw that Hou Chi had already opened. The eyes opened and stopped.

Those eyes were deep and cold, and they were a little bit dazed. For a hundred years, he had never seen Hou Chi look like this before. After a pause, he stepped forward and whispered, 

"Master."

After returning to his senses, Hou Chi saw Baili standing not far from her, his face wrinkled, his expression worried, and she couldn't help but smile

"What's the matter?"

Baili breathed a sigh of relief, pointed to the egg on the table, and touched his nose

"I took him for a walk just now and felt him shake."

After hearing the words, Hou Chi was stunned, and hurriedly picked up the egg on the table, closed his eyes and wrapped it in a ray of divine consciousness. After a while, he opened his eyes, with an unconcealable surprise in his expression

"Baili, he will come out on shell soon."

Baili immediately squinted his eyes and hurriedly said, 

"I'll tell Bibo, that kid will definitely lose his joy.

After running two steps, he noticed something was wrong, turned and walked back suspiciously, 

"Master, when Master Jing Yuan came last time, he said that he had at least ten years to come out of the shell, so why is it so fast all of a sudden? There will be no problems, right?"

Baili opened his eyes wide, looking at the egg in Hou Chi's hand, and tried to pick it up, but put it down again.

After a while, Hou Chi's expression paused, and his eyes flashed sadly. Seeing Baili's worry, he said after a long time

"He is the soul power of me and Qing Mu. Now the spiritual power is greatly increased, and the shell is broken early. There are only two possibilities... ..."

Seemingly tired to the extreme, Hou Chi smiled "My spiritual power has soared or... Qing Mu has been promoted."

Yesterday, when she heard the news from Jing Yuan, she felt ridiculous at first, and then at a loss. 

She had doubted the origin of Qing Mu, but she never thought that he turned out to be Bai Jue, one of the Four True Gods of the ancient times. Let alone that the first thing that Bai Jue will do after he wakes up is actually marrying Jing Zhao.

Without even thinking about it, she could guess the shock that the True God's awakening brought to the Three Realms and the wedding three months later that everyone rushed in, just like her marriage request.

The ancient true gods only existed in legends, and the ruler above the Three Realms, even the Heavenly Emperor, could hardly be compared with him.

But, how about him Qing Mu? Bai Jue woke up, where did Qing Mu go?

No one would ask this question while Bai Jue awakened. It's just a gentleman, it's too insignificant compared to the true god Bai Jue, everyone would think so.

Baili has been in Hidden Mountain for a hundred years. He has long known the reason why Hou Chi appeared in the mountain. He also knows that a hundred years later, it will be her return date. Now when he hears this, it is only a daze, and he said