Chapter 28: Heavenly Palace

(Part 1)

Since the opening of the post-ancient world, the Heavenly Palace of the Immortal Realm had always stood at the top of the nine layers. It held the awe from the Mortal Realm and the beings of the Three Realms surrendered to it. The Heavenly Emperor had been in charge of the Three Realms for tens of thousands of years. He possessed great virtue and enjoyed the heaven and earth, ruling the Three Realms along with the Heavenly Empress. His prestige and respect had long surpassed the ancient gods who had disappeared tens of thousands of years ago. Although God Gu Jun was still in the Three Realms, there was no doubt that the Heavenly Emperor was the master god in the Three Realms.

Therefore, there was no one in the Three Realms from ancient times to now who would dare ask the Heavenly Emperor to remove his dragon vein power from his body. But the three people who came out of Yuanling Swamp didn't stop at the slightest. With this goal in mind, they drove the auspicious cloud and stopped in front of Nantian Gate. [1]

Hou Chi didn't hide her identity and didn't even need Jing Jian's instructions. She just swaggered with Feng Ran to Nantian Gate. Jing Jian used his spiritual power to support Qing Mu and followed her. He walked next to Feng Ran and was only a half step behind Hou Chi.

The heavenly soldiers guarding the sky gate had already seen a group of people coming at a distance. The leading woman wore a long, purple robe, with a decorative jade adorning her forehead. There was faint coldness and alienation in her cold expression. She looked very beautiful, and as soon as they looked up, they were stunned.

Seeing His Highness Jing Jian following the woman, their usual words full of scolding were nowhere to be heard, and they swallowed fiercely.

Although the soldiers didn't know who this purple-robed woman was, they still lowered their heads and did a shallow bow to greet the people in the near distance.

When the bowing heavenly soldiers saw Feng Ran, the trace of doubt in their eyes instantly turned to shock. Feng Ran had been dormant in Qingchi Palace for ten thousand years. Although not many people knew her appearance, everyone in the Three Realms knew her personality. The red-robed immortal had hair cascading over her shoulders. She had a mad demeanor and hardly needed to be identified. As soon as she appeared, the guarding heavenly soldiers recognized her and in an instant, when they raised their heads to look at the purple-robed woman in front of Jing Jian and Feng Ran, their faces held disbelief and astonishment.

She was accompanied by Lord Feng Ran and was respected by the Second Highness of the Heavenly Realm. In the Three Realms, only one person could have this identity — Goddess Hou Chi of Qingchi Palace.

They just didn't expect the little god of Qingchi Palace, who was the center of rumors for ten thousand years, to turn out to be so elegant and majestic.

Almost immediately, the halberds in the of the heavenly soldiers, who were only half bowing, instinctively moved forward. One of their knees knelt on the ground, and they had solemn faces and eyes filled with admiration that they themselves didn't even realize.

A god, and one that is alive, they haven't seen one in ages.

"Greetings to Goddess Hou Chi."

The clear voices came into the ear loudly, and Hou Chi, who already had one foot inside the Nantian Gate stopped for a moment. There was a wave of fluctuation in her eyes, and she lowered her eyes to look at the kneeling heavenly soldiers, nodded, and walked inside.

Feng Ran raised her eyebrows, the corner of her mouth lifting, and she closely followed. Only Jing Jian, who was supporting Qing Mu behind them, was a little stunned seeing this scene. When his gaze fell on those heavenly soldiers, there was a touch of complexity. He lived in the Heavenly Palace for tens of thousands of years, but he never imagined that the immortal lords of the Heavenly Realm would have an almost instinctive respect for Hou Chi. He softly sighed. Seeing that Hou Chi and Feng Ran had disappeared, he hurriedly walked a few steps to catch up.