Chapter 69: Meeting

The hand that fell on Hong Ri paused for a moment, Shang Gu turned her head and looked at the figure walking in the bamboo sea, slightly stunned.

Sixty thousand years is not short after all. In ancient times, people thought that even if they did not see each other for ten thousand years, they would not change much when they met again, such as Bai Jue and Tian Qi. But when he woke up this time, Tian Qi was no longer the wanton arrogance he used to be, and Bai Jue...

The man who approached slowly had black hair and a cold expression.

There was a faint red light flashing in his pupils.

Shang Gu looked slightly startled.

There has never been a trace of Bai Jue's breath in the past.

It was as if there was something blocking the two of them, and it was hard to find the tacit understanding they had known each other tens of thousands of years ago. But almost in the moment to see the white ornaments, an extremely difficult to put into words the absolute grief flooded into the bottom of her heart, Shang Gu's cover the fingertips gown actually no conscious tremble, which is totally not belong to her feelings ......

Inexplicable and intense.

Shang Gu was secretly surprised, there was a moment of doubt in her eyes, she raised her eyebrows, slowly condensed her power and said with a smile

"Hong Ri is like this, it's not good to be restrained."

Hong Ri turned around, his head straightened, seeing that Bai Jue and Shang Gu were too lazy to pay attention to it, they ran away.

"That's right, you rarely come here, so why don't you sit down."

Shang Gu nodded, flicked her sleeves and walked directly to the stone chair next to the bamboo forest, walking skillfully, as if she was very familiar with this place.

Dark green robes, black boots, and indifferent eyebrows, just like before.

It was as if she had never imprinted the passing of these 60,000 years into her heart.

"Your hair..."

Bai Jue's glazed blonde hair turned completely black.

"After all, it's in the lower realm. It's not good to be too public. I will change it back when I go back to God Realm."

Bai Jue smiled and changed the topic.

"Why, listening to what you just said, do you want to entertain me here in the future? Your Sky Realm... Can't I go there?"

Shang Gu pouted and said loudly, her pupils glowing like glass. At any rate, they haven't seen each other for tens of thousands of years, and aside from the affairs of Jing Zhao and A Qi, she was very happy to see Bai Jue at this time.

"You think too much, no matter how good the Sky realm is, it can't compare to the God Realm. Besides, with Jing Zhao around, you probably don't want to go."

Bai Jue shook his head, waved his hand, and two steaming lamps appeared on the stone table. of strong tea.

Seeing his outspokenness and his interest in the past hundred years, Shang Gu couldn't help but ask

"Since you fell in love with Jing Zhao, how could there have been Aqi back then? Even if the status of a mortal woman is not as good as Jing Zhao, with you It's not difficult to help her become an immortal, and it's not like your character to act so bluntly."

With Bai Jue's character, whether it is human or demon, immortal or demon, it will naturally be a lifetime thing to identify with. It was really a joke to make her believe that Bai Jue was facing Qin Mu.