Chapter 63: Memories

Heavenly Palace, with verdant branches and large flat peaches, the Empress was sitting on a stone chair and chatting with Xian'e. The Heavenly Emperor wandered in, and Xian'e, who was waiting on the side, hurriedly saluted.

Seeing that Mu Guang's expression was a bit wrong, Empress waved her hand, causing the maids to step back, with a smile on their faces

"Why did you have time to come to my hall today?"

Because of Jing Zhao's words, the Heavenly Empress has been in a good mood recently, and it is rare to have a cold face towards Heavenly Emperor.

The Emperor glanced at her and said in deep thought "Today the True God Tian Qi sends Feng Ran to spread the word..."

Heavenly Empress's face became stiff, her hand under her embroidered robe instantly clenched, she stood up suddenly, and said, "What's the matter?"

Her tight look like "You are so anxious to do, nothing serious, just let me pass the Three Realms Royal, who may not be reinstituted later on . Before True God Shang Gu's awakening"

The Empress was also taken aback for a while, put down the chess pieces in her hand, and stood up and said, "You mean it is forbidden to mention things related to Hou Chi? Why?"

"I can't guess. Back then, the True God Tian Qi brought True God Shang Gu back to Qingchi Palace. After that, there was no news of True God Shang Gu. I guess she was in retreat to gather her divine power, so I walked into Qingchi Palace for these years. She didn't meet me. As for the imperial decree of the True God Tian Qi, we will follow suit, and we will naturally know the reason in the future. After half a month, you will go with Jing Zhao at the Dong Hua's birthday feast?" The Emperor asked another matter.

The Heavenly Empress nodded and sat down again, her expression still in a trance.

"Jing Zhao is now in charge of Sky Realm, and the immortal demon has suspicions, you should be cautious." Although the True God Bai Ju did not really control the demon realm, but the centuries-old dispute between the immortal demon and the blood feud had long since been forged. It must be more than respectful and not enough love.

"You don't have to worry about these things. After all, True God Bai Jue transcends the Three Realms, and no one dares to offend Jing Zhao. Why, Jing Jian still refuses to return from Rakshasa?"

"He insists on this. Rakshasa is the most dangerous place in the battle between the two armies. Thanks to him staying there in these years, it is difficult for Sen Hong to cause major disputes. Back then, I attacked the demon world and wanted to make the three realms stable, but I don’t want Sen Jian to die by his body rather than letting the demon world be under my control. Hey, now that I want to come, it’s because I made my own way.” The Emperor shook his head with a melancholy expression. He and Sen Jian fought a few times. Ten thousand years, but didn't want to end up like this. Now that the immortal demon's enmity has been formed, it is no longer inexplicable.

Heavenly Empress waved her hand and said, "Let go him. It's better for him to stay in Rakshasa than to remember that Feng Ran all day long."

The Heavenly Emperor paused, raised his eyebrows, and changed the subject

"Tomorrow I will go to Qingchi Palace again."

After speaking, he disappeared in Fuyao Hall.

After a moment of silence, the Empress stood up and was about to summon Xian'e in. She raised her eyes to see the figure in purple clothes under the flat peach tree not far away, her expression froze suddenly, and invisible fear appeared in her eyes.

The purple robe was fluttering, and the miracle was misty, just as it was before, but she no longer had the heart of reverence and obedience in her heart, leaving only fear and panic.