Chapter 87: The Fall {2}

"Jing Yang, you will be optimistic about Jing Zhao later, no matter what happens, don't mess around, do you understand?"

The Heavenly Empress turned to look at the pair of children. At the end of the sentence, she had already put on a bit of sternness. Jing Yang's expression froze, guessing something, and nodded.

The only people in the world who can make their mother so solemn are just the awakened True Gods. Feng Ran and True God Shang Gu are on good terms.

Now their father passed the throne of the emperor to Feng Ran, and True God Shang Gu took them captive at this time. Come, presumably because they don't want them to ruin Feng Ran's good deeds.

It seems that the Three realms respect and revere the True Gods, but that's all! Jing Yang's eyes showed disdain, and his heart was suddenly filled with indignation.

"Wu Huan, since you are here, you must be familiar with the Pilgrimage Hall, so you don't need me to invite me in person." A slightly indifferent voice came from the hall, Wu Huan tensed up, Jing Yang, and Jing Zhao nodded and led them towards the hall.

On the throne of the hall, Shang Gu wore dark red robes, the crown of jade on the forehead was like ink, and the expression was cold and indifferent.

Tian Qi sat lazily on the side, the purple moon mark on his forehead flashed faintly, and there was a hint of coldness in his evil face.

Wu Huan walked to the center of the hall and looked at the two people on the throne. After being silent for a long time, she finally lowered his eyes and bowed in a deep voice,

"I have seen True Gods."

Mu Guang suddenly passed the emperor's throne to Feng Ran, turned into a stone dragon, and Shang Gu appeared together with Tian Qi in the immortal realm to bring back the Pilrimage Hall from here. It seems that what happened back then... She knew.

Can't say relief or fear, when it came to the end, in addition to wanting to keep Jing Yang and Jing Zhao safe, Wu Huan couldn't think of any excuses for a while.

Although the hall was empty and silent, Jing Yang and Jing Zhao paused in unison when they saw the two on the throne.

Especially Jing Zhao, her eyes were as silent as dead gray. It was not the first time she had seen Shang Gu, but it was the first time she had seen Shang Gu who looked like this, looking down at the world like the light of a bright moon.

The moment she bowed her head, she suddenly woke up to the reason why she had stayed by that person's side in the Sky Realm for a hundred years, but never kept his gaze. In this world, if you once loved someone like Shang Gu, how could you fall in love with other women?

However, Jing Zhao suddenly thought, Bai Jue, if Shang Gu didn't love you, it would be the biggest disaster in your life.

"Wu Huan, I'm not a person who likes to recall the past, nor does I like to pick on my own faults. If there is any fact that I regrets, is that brought you from the Phoenix family back to the Pilgrimage Hall 120,000 years ago."

After a long silence, a faint voice sounded in the hall, making people unable to hear the emotions in the master's words. Wu Huan slowly raised her head and said,

"No, you have this qualification."

Shang Gu stretched out her hand and buckled on the throne, making a clear and clear sound, as if a sound hit Wu Huan's heart,

"You and my master-servant friendship broke early, and I bringed you back to the Pilrimage Hall, instead of punishing you in Xuantian Hall, it is the last trace of affection I have left for Mu Guang."