Chapter 22: Inheritance of Qing Mu

(Part 1)

"Jing Zhao, go grab the Taicang Spear. Now, the god weapon has no master. As long as you drop your blood into it, it probably will recognize you as its master."

A white light flashed across Jing Jian's hand as he shouted to Jing Zhao. The long, white sword flew straight towards the kirin but was stopped midair by a long red whip.

With long flaming hair without wind, Feng Ran suddenly appeared in the air and raised her eyebrows, "Jing Jian, your opponent is me."

Jing Jian froze. Seeing the familiar eyes, he sighed. The long sword's light rose sharply, and he went up to greet her.

Feeling the huge immortal power that burst in an instant, Feng Ran's complexion changed, her expression becoming more solemn. Jing Jian's spiritual power was not lower than hers at all, and she even had a feeling that Jing Jian didn't use his entire strength. Feng Ran looked at the gentle young man in front of her with a complex expression, a streak of light flashing across her eyes quickly.

At the same time that Feng Ran appeared, Jing Zhao turned the Yuhua Umbrella in her hand into a ten-foot version and threw it towards Qing Mu. The strong immortal power completely wrapped around Qing Mu and Hou Chi. She turned herself into a stream of light and flew towards the Taicang Spear in the air...Seeing this scene, the kirin that was struggling against Jing Yang roared. The waves of fire tumbling in the air became fiercer, but it was difficult to break the balance that Jing Yang had maintained.

A meter away from the Taicang Spear, a golden halo suddenly appeared around it, firmly blocking Jing Zhao outside.

Qing Mu looked at the suddenly appearing golden halo, his expression freezing. His hand holding Hou Chi stiffened. The golden light gave him a sense of origin.

Jing Zhao's face changed, and she glanced at the chaotic fighting around her. Her eyes fell on the snow-white between Qing Mu's arms, and she bit her lip, her pair of hands forming a complicated symbol.

A loud sound formed from a dragon's ring and a phoenix's call suddenly sounded in the Liaowang Mountain range. The crowd shuddered and hurriedly looked into the air. A streak of a golden dragon and a rainbow phoenix appeared outside the Taicang Spear, heading towards the golden halo.

The spiritual hallucinations of the Heavenly Emperor and Empress! Looking at the slowly shattering golden halo, they felt the powerful pressure, and all the immortals were stunned. They didn't expect Princess Jing Zhao to have the Heavenly Emperor and Empress's spiritual power protection. No wonder she dared to be so unscrupulous.

At the same time, a slow sigh came from the Nine Heavens Heavenly Palace that held a little helplessness. Deeper in, a white-robed woman with closed eyes, who was cultivating, suddenly opened her eyes, and a vast spiritual power quickly went to explore the Three Realms.

"Strange, Zhao'er is not in any danger. Why did she use the protection imprint I prepared for her? What happened in the Three Realms?"

Because of the formation left by True God Bai Jue, the search flashed by the Liaowang Mountain range in an instant without stopping. But outside Liaowang Mountain, in the Three Realms, everyone felt the coercion and power of this majestic spiritual power.

"It seems like I should go out as well..." accompanied with a soft sigh, the white-robed woman slowly closed her eyes.

With a crisp sound, the golden halo was pierced. Jing Zhao approached the Taicang Spear and cut across her fingertip. Blood filled with spiritual power fell straight towards the Taicang Spear...

The kirin watched this scene with a trace of sorrow in his eyes. If he didn't even keep the Taicang Spear, then the imprint that True God Bai Jue left in the world would no longer exist at all. He guarded it for sixty thousand years with a remnant of his soul, but in the end, it still...