Chapter 57: Marriage [3]

The sky full of silver sea turned into a sky bridge, and God Gu Jun stepped on it, slowly coming, his face full of solemnity.

The vast divine power pressed the surrounding space slightly, and even the mingle phoenix beast and the three fire dragons were forced to fall from the air, surrendering to the square and shivering.

The complexion of Heavenly Emperor and Empress has changed, when did Gu Jun's divine power become so terrifying! Could it be that he usually hides his true strength?

Especially the Heavenly Empress, looking at the undulating silver divine power around Gu Jun, the hands covered in the embroidered robe trembled in horror.

How come? How could this kind of supernatural power...? She looked at the scene of deja vu before her in a daze, her face pale.

The people on the square looked at God Gu Jun, who was walking slowly, and the expressions that had been laughing and angering just now were closed in a thunderous manner, and after a glance at each other, they looked at the True God Bai Jue in a tacit understanding.

Goddess Hou Chi and Lord Qing Mu was known by Three Realms, but with the awakening of True God Bai Jue, this past event doesn't seem so important, especially when the little god is still exiled for a hundred years, and the return date is still uncertain.

But when Heavenly Empress’s imperial decree was given earlier, some old immortals knew that this matter might not be so easy to correct.

After the ancient world, if he recognizes the reputation of Gu Jun as the god, he would be second, No one dares to rank first. Besides, disturbing a wedding...It is not the first time that God Gu Jun did it.

"You don't agree? Gu Jun, what right do you have to oppose this Jun's marriage?" Bai Jue glanced at the surging silver divine power beside Gu Jun, his eyebrows frowned slightly, and his pupils were cold.

"The True God once made a marriage contract to me in Qingchi Palace in front of the immortals, but it's only a hundred years. Couldn't the True God forget it?" Gu Jun stopped in the midair one meter away from the square, his expression faint, his expression condensed.

"It is Qing Mu who made the marriage contract. What is it to do with me?" Bai Jue let go of Jing Zhao he took a few steps in the air, waved his hand, the golden light flicked down, and the trembling beast on the square revived its spirit.

The palm of his hand was empty, and Jing Zhao fixedly looked at Bai Jue's back, feeling uneasy.

"Jing Zhao's kindness is also owed by Qing Mu. If according to the words of the true god, what is the relationship with the true god? The True God was once the lord of the common people,
and he was the supreme of the ancient world.

Gu Jun looked at the True God Bai Jue walking towards him, his eyes burned.

Bai Jue's pupils tightened, and he looked at Gu Jun coldly, and an undisguised warning flashed across his eyes where everyone could not see.

Gu Jun raised his eyebrows and snorted, as if he hadn't seen it.

"Gu Jun, today True God Bai Jue married Jing Zhao and told the Three Realms, how can you be so disrespectful and disturb the wedding?

"When Gu Jun mentioned Jing Zhao's name, the Empress couldn't care about the panic in her heart for a while, so she hurriedly stood up and said angrily. That kind of unthinkable worry is impossible, so why bother with me?

"I am not respectful? Why am I not respectful for the old?" Gu Jun pointed at himself, then pointed at Bai Jue, and counted with his fingers before saying, "Wu Huan, I really don't know. How old is True God Bai Jue older than me? You are also older than me. I must know that. Why don't you tell me?"