Chapter 40: The North Sea

(Part 1)

After being on clouds and fog for a few days, the North Sea was in front of us. Hou Chi drove her cloud around the North Sea by herself, then stopped in front of the three's fantasy-filled expressions.

She turned to look at God Gu Jun, her face solemn, "God Father, do you know Bo Xuan's origin?"

The question was very abrupt. God Gu Jun was taken aback, then waved his hand and smiled, "Daughter, he came to Qingchi by himself. I had to go out every day to find spiritual elixirs for you and didn't have time to take care of you. Seeing that he had strong spiritual power, I kept him. In the beginning, he and I agreed that he could leave at any time, so after Bo Xuan left Qingchi Palace, I never looked for him."

God Gu Jun's words flickered. Not believing him, Hou Chi narrowed her eyes, not asking more of it, turned around, and drove down on her cloud.

She can ask more after she finds Bo Xuan.

The four stopped at the North Sea's border. Hou Chi threw an exquisite and transparent water bead into the sea. The clam sea suddenly parted, making waves several feet high. An old turtle emerged from the sea, transformed into a human, and bowed his head.

"I welcome Goddess Hou Chi, Lord Qing Mu, Lord Feng Ran."

"Prime Minister Turtle, no need to be this polite, how is the old Dragon King doing?" Hou Chi had always been reluctant to socialize. Feng Ran looked at the other three's expressions, accepted her fate, and started to talk.

"Thank you, Lord Feng Ran, for your worries. The Dragon King is doing very well."

After Prime Minister Turtle finished bowing, he raised his head. Seeing the three people in front of him, with the handsome male, and unordinary females, he secretly said that the immortals of the sky had great appearances, and could be compared with the princesses that the Dragon King loved. Before he could finish exclaiming, he turned his head to see a sneaky old man standing slantingly behind the three of them. Remembering the rumors that had been boiling for the past half month, his legs softened, and then came the welcome that was him falling to the ground.

"My eyes are clumsy, greetings to God Gu Jun." The old prime minister's voice trembled, and his hands on the ground trembled as well. God Gu Jun had disappeared for ten thousand years and appeared on the Heavenly Palace's Qinglong Platform half a month ago. Not only did he push back the Heavenly Emperor, but he also embarrassed the Heavenly Empress. In the end, to a small immortal like him, being able to see him was already a fate of heaven. And now that he offended the god...

"It's okay, it's okay, Prime Minister Turtle, lead the way." Gu Jun casually waved his hand, leading the other three toward the waterway separated by water droplets.

Prime Minister Turtle responded with a high voice. Showing a high speed completely inconsistent with his old form, he took the lead and moved to God Gu Jun's side, very carefully bending his waist and leading the way, "God, slow down, don't injure your feet."

"Don't worry. I'm getting old, but my eyes are still sharp. Prime Minister Turtle, you should slow down as well."

"Sigh, I have the luck of three lives to receive care from God."

The neglected three people glanced at each other, then took a step back and silently slowed down.

They didn't know that Prime Minister Turtle of the North Sea Palace was such a wonderful person!

The open road went deep into the North Sea. The four people walked slowly along the way. Aquatic people were tightly packed outside the road. Seeing the very rare people inside, many beautiful merfolk even secretly sent Qing Mu calm waves from far away.