Chapter 13: Clash

The woman who said this was wearing a crimson robe with golden embroidered stripes and her blood-red hair was draped over her shoulders freely and easily. Her phoenix eyes squinted slightly, and she glanced horizontally at the sullen Sen Yu with a particularly arrogant expression. She put her hands on her chest and raised her chin to look at Chang Qin, who had turned to leave, saying with casual mockery in her eyes, "Ten thousand years ago, I heard about the Demon Realm's Chang Qin, who was very brave and commanded the Three Armies. She was a legendary woman of the Three Realms. Now it seems that she has stayed in the Third Heaven for so long just for a stupid reason, which is simply...ridiculous."

Feng Ran's voice paused, and the corners of her mouth stretched into a smile, spitting out words of unusual indifference. She had only lived for ten thousand years this lifetime, and very few people admired her, but Chang Qin was one of them.

Chang Qin was already a well-known demon lord in the Three Realms tens of thousands of years ago, and everyone knew that she was good at fighting. In her childhood memories, the old demon tree that raised her talked a lot about the heroic demon Chang Qin, who led the Three Armies. It was said that Chang Qin was the only one who was comparable to Princess Jing Zhao of the Nine Heavens among the female demon lords of the post-ancient world, showing how much people in the Demon Realm respected and admired her.

But she did not expect that after staying dormant in Qingchi Palace for thousands of years, for her first time entering the Demon Realm, she would see that the famous war god had become so sluggish and decayed.

"If you want to leave, let alone the small Third Heaven, even the entire Demon Realm can' trap you." Feng Ran ignored the people whispering around her and the angry Sen Yu and just stared at Chang Qin, with invisible anger and pity in her eyes.

Chang Qin looked at the reckless and domineering woman in red standing not far away, and the decisive exhaustion and desolation in her eyes slowly congealed. Once upon a time, she was the same as her, since when did she become like this...so unbearable. Year after year and day after day passed in the Third Heaven for her as she bore the pity and sighing of everyone in the Demon Realm.

She had been in the Demon Realm for tens of thousands of years, and even the Demon Emperor valued her strongly. There was an unknown number of people who have been helped by her. After her marriage proposal was taken back, she only thought of quickly leaving this place as soon as possible. She spent these few thousand years thinking of how to defeat Sen Yu, but she had never thought that she didn't need to just defeat Sen Yu to walk out with dignity.

She was Demon Lord Chang Qin, a descendant of the ancient demon fox clan. Even if she loses, she can't be in such a pitiful position.

Everyone looked at the arrogant woman in red in front of Chongzi Palace, who was suddenly deadly quiet. With open mouths, everyone looked at her with disbelief, except for the two people under the black robes who were quietly standing to the side.

Besides the Demon Emperor and First Highness, Second Highness Sen Yu was the most powerful person in the Demon Realm and had a noble status. Demon Lord Chang Qin was from the ancient demon fox clan with noble blood. Although she no longer controlled the three armies, no one dared to underestimate her for these thousands of years. No one would have thought that there was such a person in the Demon Realm who didn't care about their life and scratch open the scars of that year.

The entire Demon Realm knew that although the incident was not a taboo in the Demon Emperor's family or the ancient fox demon clan, it couldn't be easily blamed on one person either.

Although this red-clothed woman had a suffocating aura with a tyrannical posture, and not to mention an arrogant atmosphere that could even compare to that of Chang Qin's, it didn't signify that she had the right to mess around in Chongzi Palace of the Third Heaven!