Chapter 58: Tian Qi's Awakening

On the top of Kunlun Mountain, Hou Chi pressed her lips, her face pale, and countless wounds interlaced on her smooth wrists, deep and shallow, incredibly ferocious, blood ran down her wrist and poured into the stone chain, and the shackles of the spirit curse became looser and looser. Finally... With a sound of the body-binding spirit curse disappeared completely.

Hou Chi looked happy, ignoring the wound, and hurriedly drove auspicious clouds towards Yuanling Swamp. With the old man's temper, coupled with the fearless Feng Ran, I still don't know what will happen!

The top of the sky.

The old and determined voice reverberated in the quiet square, circled into ripples, buzzing like a root in the mind, and it was difficult to dissipate.

It's been a long time since I heard someone mention this name, is it a thousand years, ten thousand years, or longer... until that period of history is buried, weathered, and forgotten...

It's like a dusty ancient world.

In ancient times, someone asked me, if you were there, would I still make this choice... He didn't even know, if it were you, you would never speak?

Bai Jue turned his head slowly, and then saw that in the sky full of silver sea, a rickety old man slowly broke through the golden light barrier he had placed, and walked towards him, the inexplicable tenacity in his eyes was the same as when he found him in Daze Mountain.

Piercing a smash loud, blood-red Taicang Spear flying out from the hall, pouring hot flame, of as torrent, stand in front of the ancient king.

"Gu Jun, even if Shang Gu is here, my answer will not change. If you go one step further, I will not be merciful." Bai Jue slowly rises, looking down at Gu Jun with a cold voice. , The blonde hair spread out in the air, like a god or devil.

"True God Bai Jue, since I am the father of Hou Chi, I naturally have to look like a father. If my daughter is wronged, how can I turn a blind eye. Even if you are an ancient true god, I have to go against the sky. What if I can't stop it. As long as I am right with myself!"

Gu Jun didn't stop walking, he still came towards Bai Jue. With a wave of his hand, the huge green stone wheel appeared in his hand, and then it turned into several meters in size, and went straight to Bai Jue.

The silver light seemed to roll up the huge waves of the sea of ​​clouds, and the murderous aura spewed towards the Bai Jue, covering the sky and the sun, leaving no room for it.

The magnificent divine power turned the entire firmament realm into a silver ocean, which was actually more powerful and terrifying than the golden light under Bai Jue cloth before.

The Heavenly Emperor and Empress looked at this scene blankly, their eyes widened as if they couldn't believe it.

Jing Yuan squinted abruptly, and the hand tapping on his knee suddenly stopped, staring at Gu Jun in the sea of ​​clouds with burning eyes.

Gu Jun actually hides such a huge divine power, he is not just inheriting Shang Gu's Power Of Chaos! Thinking of Gu Jun who was easily suppressed by him last time, Jing Yuan knew that he must have deliberately hidden his divine power. There is only one possibility to deceive him and Bai Jue...Jing Yuan's lazy expression became dignified for the first time, and the purple light flowed from his fingertips, forming a perfectly round arc.

Bai Jue, who was struck by Yinhai, frowned as well, with a trace of surprise in his eyes. After hesitating, he was shrouded in silver light, and the silver light curtain was instantly isolated over the square.

Under the suppression of the Yinhai giant wheel, the hot flames of Taicang Spear were slowly extinguished. Everyone looked at the scene and looked at each other, almost unable to accept this result.