Chapter 53: Hou Chi and Bai Jue

The peach forest stretched for ten miles, the sky was full of flowers, the stream slowly flowed through the forest, and...the sound of the page in the man's hand being gently blown, as if miraculously isolating the world.

With the sound of 'tweeting', Bibo carefully tugged at Hou Chi's robe, she recovered, patted him comfortingly, and walked towards the person who closed her eyes and meditated not far away.

Whether Qingmu or Bai Jue, she always has to figure it out.

At the same time, in the apse on the boulder, Jing Zhao stared at Su'e, who lowered his head in a daze, and unconsciously tightened her hands , and muttered, "Su'e, what did you say?"

Su'e lowered her head, her voice filled with anxiety

"Princess, that immortal is very rude, and the servant guessed it might be Hou Chi...Goddess Hou Chi is back."

She looked up carefully, seeing her princess look ugly. It hung down again quickly.
The person's temperament and conversation were very similar to the legendary Goddess Hou Chi, although she couldn't believe her sudden return, but for the princess, this was definitely a top priority.

Seeing Jing Zhao's expression in a trance, Su'e reminded him softly

"Princess, Goddess Hou Chi is heading towards Taolin."

The word 'Taolin' was like thunder that made Jing Zhao sober. She stood up and noticed her gaffe. Then she waved to Su'e and said, "Su'e, don't tell this matter, and don't tell mother." After speaking, she went straight to the outside of the hall.

Seeing Jing Zhao disappearing outside the temple, Su'e bit her lip, took out an origami crane from her sleeve and said a few words in a low voice, spit out an immortal breath on it, and the origami crane flew obliquely in the direction of the palace. go with.

In the peach forest, Hou Chi walked extremely lightly at every step. When he was only a few steps away from the person in white, he even dropped his breath. The person seemed to perceive the strangeness, frowned, and closed his eyes

"Place things on the ground, go down."

Before hearing the movement of putting something, the sound of footsteps still continued, the man finally felt that something was wrong, opened his eyes, under the backlight, his eyelashes moved slightly, and the dark pupils were imprinted with the scenery not far away.

The woman in a crimson robe looked at him steadily, her expression calm and cold, but she was caught in an indissoluble gentleness, Bai Jue looked at her with a calm and cold expression, the light in her eyes flashed by, and the gold on her forehead the mark suddenly became deeper, but it returned to its original state very quickly.

Hou Chi was taken aback for a moment. Even though she had been telling herself that Qing Mu could not disappear, the moment she saw Bai Jue opened her eyes and looked at her, she was still a little at a loss.

Qing Mu never looked at her like this, unfamiliar and indifferent, without a trace of temperature.
The person in front of you has a super and more ordinary people are calm and elegant, this...not Qing Mu.

The person sitting in front of me didn't seem to have any plans to speak first. Hou Chi stepped forward and slowly said, "Who are you...?"

Bai Jue put down the book in his hand and waved his hand. Two teacups appeared on the stone table and said lightly

"Hou Chi, don't come here without problems, the humble house is simple, please use it."

Hou Chi's expression was dim, watching the escaping from the teacup, sitting down, the meaning in his eyes was unclear, and said