Chapter 41: Leaving Liaowang Mountain (Mount Lookout)

(Part 1)

The four people walked out of the icy-bottom channel and stepped into the red boat. The icy valley overturned and thousands of miles instantly melted, the crystal world fading inch by inch. The aquatic people who were trapped by the ice regained their vitality, and the waves regained their momentum...It seemed that with the departure of the person in the icy coffin, this mysterious world hidden in the sea no longer needed to exist. In a moment, everything returned to tranquility.

Silence filled the way back. The old Dragon King looked at everyone thinking different thoughts, the little snare drum in his heart never stopping.

Spirit-Gathering Orb, Soul-Suppressing Tower, Demon-Gathering Banner...Even the little god wouldn't dare to obtain them...she wouldn't...

Standing at the side of the ship, Hou Chi looked into the distance with an unpredictable expression. Her long hair stretched out into the wind, flowing behind her doubtful figure, and only the remaining indifferent aura spread slowly.

The old Dragon King took a quick glance towards where Hou Chi stood. He really couldn't guess what this little god was thinking. She had a personality that could make the Heavenly Emperor and Heavenly Empress give up, what else could stop her? Maybe God Gu Jun could...

His beard shook and looked straight at God Gu Jun. Seeing the strongest person in the post-ancient Three Realms rubbing his hands and looked aggrievedly at his daughter, the old Dragon King couldn't even take a breath and almost backed up.

Forget it, he can pretend as if he doesn't know anything!

Qing Mu looked at Hou Chi, who didn't take a single glance at the icy coffin after coming out of the valley, her clenched fist never loosening.

Under the suffocating atmosphere, the group finally returned to the North Sea Dragon Palace. The old Dragon King hesitated again and again, and finally rested his mand under Hou Chi's cold face.

The red boat stopped on the shore of the North Sea, and he sent the three ashore. After saying goodbye, he looked at the auspicious clouds drifting towards Liaowang Mountain and stood for a long time without realizing it.

"Your Highness, did you not settle the matter well with the little god?" Seeing the worried old Dragon King, Prime Minister Turtle, who came over from the North Sea Dragon Palace, asked in a low voice.

"I settled it." The Dragon King replied in a low voice. He turned to walk away, took a few steps, stopped, then waved his hand, "Old Turtle, go back and say on behalf of me that the North Sea will be taken care of Long Xuan for now and you'll help."

Prime Minister Turtle was taken aback. The heavy shell on his back trembled, and he hurriedly trotted a few steps to follow him, "Your Highness, are you trying to..."

It wasn't uncommon for the Dragon King to travel afar and hand over the North Sea for the First Highness to take care of. It was just that it was never so sudden, not to mention that God Gu Jun had just visited the North Sea...

"I haven't cultivated in retreat for a long time. This time I'll be cultivating in the Deep Sea Dragon Clan. Unless something threatens the North Sea, you don't need to disturb me."

After the old Dragon King finished his words, his body moved and he turned into a cyan dragon, heading towards the bottom of the sea, where he disappeared after a moment.

Before Prime Minister Turtle could recover from these words, he looked towards the old Dragon King who had already run away with his burden and didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Your Highness, making you cultivate is usually as if I'm killing you. What disaster have you created this time!

On Liaowang Mountain, the sun was gradually setting.