Chapter 44: The Three Treasures Of Three Realms {3}

(Part 1)

Outside Xuantian Hall, the guarding immortals felt a sudden surge of spiritual power. Before they could come back to their senses, a golden light flashed, and Qing Mu had already appeared in the hall, his expression indifferent and condensed.

Under the pressure of the golden light, they saw the white aura that had protected Xuantian Temple for tens of thousands of years retreat and had even retreated to the corner like a turtle, shivering.

The white spiritual power was transformed by the Heavenly Emperor’s origin of power. It was very similar to the emperor himself, usually arrogant and self-centered. It has never looked like this before. The immortal guards looked at the coming person. Feeling that they could not move, their expressions were shocked for a while, then changed abruptly.

The immortal guards who had recognized Qing Mu were not only frightened but also held some obvious doubts. Why was Lord Qing Mu breaking into Xuantian Temple…following Qing Mu’s eyes, they saw Qing Mu walking straight to the throne, their expressions shocked. Did Lord Qing Mu intend to take the Spirit-Gathering Orb?

The Spirit-Gathering Orb was the treasure of the Immortal Realm, how could he be so bold?

At the top of the throne, the Spirit-Gathering Orb that shone with white light was embedded in a cube-shaped crystal. The warm and noble aura spread from the throne and enveloped the entire palace.

It was really worthy of being the seal of the ruler of the Three Realms. Qing Mu squinted his eyes, ignoring the fire-hot gazes of the guarding immortals in the palace, and stepped onto the throne.

“Lord Qing Mu, stop. The Spirit-Gathering Orb is the pillar of Xuantian Hall. If you do this, you’ll destroy Xuantian Hall!”

As if he didn’t hear the guard’s anxious calls, Qing Mu broke the white spiritual light that was shaking in front of the throne. When his hand touched the crystal, it shook lightly and bounced away. He lightly raised his handsome eyebrows and increased the golden spiritual power at his fingertips, shattering the crystal, and he took out the Spirit-Gathering Orb.

The moment the Spirit-Gathering Orb left the throne, the entire Xuantian Temple began to shake and break apart. The throne instantly turned into flying ash, and tens of thousands of rays of spiritual light spread from the Spirit-Gathering Orb. The sudden arrival of rich spiritual energy caused the immortals in the Heavenly Palace to panic. One after another, they raised their heads to look at Xuantian Hall suspended in the middle of the Heavenly Palace.

There, a white light suddenly appeared, a touch of golden light intertwined with it, looking incomparably noble and faintly cutting through the sky.

Feeling two extremely powerful auras coming towards Xuantian Hall, Qing Mu frowned, tucked the Spirit-Gathering Orb nicely, and flew towards the heavenly gate outside the palace.

The immortals who were looking up with raised heads did not realize what was going on before seeing several immortal guards thrown out of the hall arbitrarily. Then with a loud noise, Xuantian Hall, which had stood for tens of thousands of years, collapsed and turned into nothingness. Then, a golden light flew out and headed towards the heavenly gate.

Looking at the empty and quite shaky sky, all the immortals looked at each other. Who on earth dared to destroy the Heavenly Emperor’s Xuantian Hall?

“Qing Mu, you dare steal the Spirit-Gathering Orb and destroy Xuantian Hall, I, the emperor, will not let you escape!”

The majestic and ivy voice cut across the sky, and a black figure flew from the depths of the Heavenly Palace and stopped in front of the heavenly gate, blocking Qing Mu.