Chapter 36: God Gu Jun

(Part 1)

The entire sky and ground were immersed in a short period of darkness, the thundering endless. When the sound suddenly stopped everyone only felt a rush of quietness, and a faint halo broke the silent darkness, slowly rising from Qinglong Platform.

The golden dragon pellet flew out of Qinglong Platform with vigorous energy and fell in front of Jing Zhao who was in Jing Jian's arms. Almost instinctively, the dragon pellet radiated faint energy happily and flew into Jing Zhao's mouth.

As the dragon pellet entered her body, Jing Zhao's pale complexion immediately turned red, but her eyes were full of panic. She raised her eyes to look at Qinglong Platform, her body trembling as she lay in Jing Jian's arms.

Compared with the dragon pellet returning to Jing Zhao's body, the immortals were more concerned about whether Qing Mu, who suffered the Nine Heavens Profound Thunder, was dead or alive.

The whole square was silent, and the sound of blood dripping from Hou Chi's palms became particularly clear. She quietly stared at the fuzzy Qinglong Platform, her eyes deepened to the extreme, looking desolate.

The dark clouds gradually dispersed. After the thunder tribulation, the red figure lying on the ground of Qinglong Platform seemed to be silent. The dragon pellet was out of his body, and the hot dragon breath began to spread uncontrollably throughout his body, and even the corners of the dark red robe had a burning illusion.

Although he survived the thunder tribulation, his weak aura made everyone think that there was no doubt Qing Mu could no longer fight the dragon breath still in his body.

Everyone was quiet. With his back towards Hou Chi, the red figure lying on the ground suddenly moved and slowly got up under everyone's eyes full of disbelief.

It was extremely difficult, even moving his fingertips couldn't be done without trembling, but the red figure never gave up.

Hou Chi held her hands tightly, her eyes that she worked hard to keep open moistening, and felt her heart beat uncontrollably because of the trembling figure on Qinglong Platform.

Thank you, thank you for staying alive. Qing Mu, as long as you are alive...

His hands were slightly bent and he was half keeling on the ground, his aura so weak that he seemed like he was about to be blown away by the wind. His messy black hair was scattered behind him, his appearance looking so defeated.

Although his face was blurred by blood, Hou Chi saw a pair of eyes as bright as a galaxy looking towards her.

The corners of his slightly raised mouth were warm, and he didn't even have the strength to speak. She could only vaguely see the slightly moving lips spit our two words, "Hou Chi..."

In the silence, the scorching aura brought by the dragon's breath could be felt around Qinglong Platform. The vague firelight at the corners of the robe gradually became clear, and this was when everyone saw that the dragon breath was shrouded in a thin layer of spiritual power. And now, the remaining spiritual power also showed signs of being used up. The fabric closest to the dragon breath slowly turned into flying ash, and the figure under the firelight became more and more blurred...

"Qing Mu, no...no..." Hou Chi muttered and rushed towards Qinglong Platform, but was stopped by Feng Ran.

"Hou Chi, don't go, the sky thunder curtain hasn't dispersed!"

Only then did Hou Chi raise her head towards Qinglong Platform. One foot away from Qinglong Platform, the boundary formed by the thunder and lightning had not disappeared!