Chapter 11: Punishment

In Xuantian Palace (Heavenly Palace) in the Heavenly Realm, close to where the Heavenly Emperor lived, in a place in the Three Realms and Nine Provinces that was regarded as sacred by the immortal lords, an event that only happened tens of thousands of years ago in the Three Realm and Nine Provinces needed the Heavenly Emperor's attention.

And today, Xuantian Palace, which has not been opened for thousands of years, reopened its huge Xuantian Gate under the order of the cultivating Heavenly Emperor.

In the Immortal Realm above the Nine Continents, the silver-white Xuantian Palace floated in midair, with the crystal clear jade perfectly fitting outside the hall. The dense immortal aura covered everything 100 meters away, transforming into a complicated and mysterious magical barrier. Looking towards the Xuantian Palace that stood majestically in the Heavenly Realm, it seemed as solemn and eternal as if the spirits of heaven and earth had gathered there.

"Your Highness, don't be worried. His Majesty will not punish Lord Zi Yuan severely. No matter what, Lord Zi Yuan saved Crown Prince Highness's life." A palace maid in a green gown looked carefully at the cold eyebrows of a woman in purple robes and whispered.

"Zi Yuan just has a small friendship with my older brother. I don't have any history with him, so there's nothing to worry about." Jing Zhao didn't look back and heard the comforting voice of the maidservant behind her, and coldly snorted, with impatience in her words.

How could a mere immortal take up her thoughts? It had already been two months since the scene on Kunlun Mountain. Her second older brother had already brought Zi Yuan back to the Nine Heavens Palace to be punished, but their Heavenly Father and Mother were coincidentally cultivating in retreat, so the punishment was delayed. Today, their Heavenly Father was returning to the Heavenly Palace, and opened Xuantian Palace after hearing of the incident, attracting back all the immortal lords in Liaowang Mountain who were looking for True God Bai Jue's magical weapon...but this was only a small event, was it worth it for that person?

Only the leader of Xuantian Palace had the right to enter. If outsiders tried to trespass, they would be injured by the guardian barrier outside the palace. Even though Jing Zhao was a noble princess and was extremely doted on by the Heavenly Emperor, she didn't dare break-in at this time to find out what was happening.

Time passed slowly, but Xuantian Palace's big gate still did not open. Jing Zhao sat on a cloud not far away from the palace, her raised eyebrows coated with a thin layer of frost.

Su Yi, a palace maid, looked at Jing Zhao's increasingly impatient expression, cautiously took two steps back, and stopped herself before talking.

She had been waiting by Jing Zhao's side for thousands of years and had never seen her master, who was doted on by the Heavenly Emperor and Empress so cold and angry.

But think about this, a princess is noble and elegant, the most respected female goddess in all of the Three Realms, so it was no wonder that she couldn't let this pass. Remembering the respectful praises of the immortals about Goddess Hou Chi who had appeared on Da'ze Mountain, Su Yi's eyes also showed a little anger. This group of blind immortals, who in the Three Realms didn't know that Goddess Hou Chi was a pot of medicine? There were so many people talking good about her.

She was Jing Zhao's maidservant, so she naturally would be all for Jing Zhao, and have no good thoughts about Hou Chi.

Time passed slowly, and Jing Zhao, who was standing in front of Xuantian Palace finally lost her patience. When she was about to leave with a cold frown, a golden light passed through the center of the main hall, scattering into the air through the dense barrier. Afterward, a majestic voice sounded in the Immortal Realm.