Chapter 70: The Sky Realm

If it is said that the Eight Areas of lower realm today are attractive places, it is nothing more than the Sky Realm and the Qingchi Palace.

Qingchi Palace does not ask about world affairs, and the two true gods have lived in seclusion for a hundred years.

It is rumored that they have not even seen True God Shang Gu when they have visited several times. Therefore, very few immortals have dared to visit in the past hundred years, but it does not damage their mysterious majesty presence in the Three Realms.

On the contrary, because of True God Bai Jue's blessing to the Demon Realm, the pattern of the Three Realms is unpredictable, but the Sky Realm has been in a state of prosperity for hundreds of years.

Shang Gu walked slowly all the way. When she reached the top of the sky, it was already evening. She squinted and looked at the four ladders that went straight into the sky. No one has dared to break into Sky Realm so boldly.

When Shang Gu suddenly appeared, the guards on the square couldn't recover for a while.

The night was approaching, and Shang Gu were wrapped in aura and could not distinguish their faces. Naturally, they were regarded as trespassers. The guards were about to scold when a fire dragon flew from the top of the hall.

"Who are you!, you dare to trespass the Sky Realm!"

The fire dragon drew a fire, and the huge dragon headed towards Shang Gu. The guards on the square were all transformed by the monsters from the Yuanling Swamp .

Naturally, they knew the demon power of the Three Head Fire Dragons. Seeing this scene, they silently took a few steps back. He sighed for the person who broke in. This old ancestor was strictly ordered by the gods not to interfere in the battlefield of the demon world. He had itchy hands for hundreds of years, and this person hit the muzzle of the gun.

Unexpectedly, the roaring flames suddenly extinguished the moment it approached the man, and the huge dragon bodies of the Three Fire Dragons were held down by a nihilistic hand from the top of their heads. The view is ridiculous.

Everyone stared at this scene in a daze, and they were speechless for a while. The divine power of the Three Fire Dragons had long been promoted to demigods.

The Three Head Fire Dragons stagnating in midair widened their eyes in horror, and the long beards that were on fire suddenly fell down, a chill grew in my heart, knowing that they had kicked the iron plate, and looked at the figure in the spiritual energy with a bitter face.

"I didn't think there was a Demigod Demon Dragon here!"

Shang Gu swept the fire dragon on the square and said with a smile,

"You don't lose Bai Jue's dignity by being this divine beast guarding this hall."

A faint voice sounded, and the spiritual energy dissipated. The Three Fire Dragons looked at the goddess who smiled and looking majestic goddess.

He bowed, "I didn't know that Her Grace was coming, I deserve to die."

The demon beasts in the lower realm are not very polite at first. When the Three Head Fire Dragon saw Shang Gu for the first time, they were caught with a small whip, and they lowered their eyebrows in a pleasing manner, but this name was really confusing.

Only then did the guarding monster know that it was True God Shang Gu who came. It knelt down a lot and saluted again and again, but the eyes couldn't help but greet Shang Gu.

"Those who don't know are innocent, what about Bai Jue?" Shang Gu waved her hand and said.

"True God Bai Jue went out and hasn't come back yet. Her Grace has never visited the Sky Realm. It's better to stay for a few days and enjoy it. The Yuanling Swamp is very large, and Her Grace will definitely like it."