Chapter 94: Backtracking {1}

No matter how big the Yuanling Swamp is, it is no more than a thousand miles away. The dark aura behind it falls into nothingness, and it is silent little by little, as if the heaven and earth that can make both gods and demons die have never existed.

Tian Qi held the ice box and walked in the barren desert for three full hours, walking with difficulty, and he couldn't even take half a step out of this place.

There are a lot of words he didn't ask, but that doesn't mean he doesn't understand. Sixty thousand years of barren years can be explained in such simple words, even if he is indignant, what can he do to Bai Jue, who is at the end of the seal and the tribulation of chaos?

Sixty thousand years ago, he chose to destroy the Three Realms for the sake of Shang Gu, but Bai Jue spent 60,000 years saving the Three Realms for the ancients.

It's not that he doesn't love, it's not endless, it's not that he's not cruel, it's just that he is no match for Bai Jue after all.

The footsteps stopped unconsciously, Tian Qi looked up, saw dozens of stone statues a few meters away, and smiled bitterly, Yue Mi, if you were still there, what would you choose in such a situation?

To unravel the dust-covered memories of Shang Gu, tell her the truth, and let her spend the next 10,000 years in regret and self-blame, or spend ignorant time and use countless lies to put Bai Jue into a situation of 60,000 years. go down?

The face of the goddess who has been covered in dust for 60,000 years is blurred, and she can only see the charm she once possessed from her faintly mottled eyebrows.

In the past two years, he thought that all the years had been recovered... but, in the depths of the sky, next to the stone statue that was almost turned into dust, Tian Qi was able to understand, what is the vicissitudes of life, and it is difficult to recover.

The best friend who was wanton chatting and laughing at the time is no longer, and there are tens of thousands of years in the past, and Bai Jue is even more...

Tian Qi approached slowly and stopped in front of Yue Mi's stone statue with a lonely expression. After a long time, he finally sighed slowly and held the hand of the goddess, which was slightly outstretched to the sky.

Yue Mi, can you tell me, I have been persistent for 60,000 years, is it right or wrong?

In the depths of the desert, there was only the distant and thin sound of the wind. The stone statue staring silently at the sky could no longer tell him the answer. Tian Qi shook his head bitterly, preparing to leave, but suddenly the back of his hand became cold., he looked startled, looked up in disbelief.

Tears condensed with stone sand dripped from the stone statue's eyes one by one, splashing on the back of the hand, dispersing the cold and barren temperature.

Tian Qi's lips trembled, and he suddenly grabbed the hand of the stone statue desperately,

"Yue Mi, it's you, are you still right...?"

The mournful voice stopped abruptly, and the extremely shallow and faint spiritual power escaped from the palm of the stone statue, slowly closing, and the moment the spiritual power touched him, the prosperity of the God Realm 60,000 years ago was in his eyes. A little emerges, Tian Qi suddenly understands... This is the last memory of Yue Mi in the world.

He just doesn't understand, what is the past that can make her stubbornly stay here for 60,000 years without relief.

Time passed breath by breath, the night fell, and the stars were shining in the sky. It was as if hundreds of millions of years had passed, and the faint aura finally dissipated in the night sky.