Chapter 64: Fire Phoenix

Lord Dong Hua of Daze Mountain has experienced ancient times and is very prestigious in the immortal realm, but this little old man has lived for tens of thousands of years and has many quirks.

One of them is not to be happy. Since the birthday banquet two hundred years ago , He rarely appeared in front of people, this time it was his first apprentice Lord Xian Shan re-experiencing the great calamity, and he was promoted to lord.

When he was happy, he agreed to the birthday party held by a group of apprentices. But as long as he thinks of the uneven banquet two hundred years ago, this tens of thousands-year-old young man will always sigh.

Lord Zi Yuan, who was a guest that year, has been in the mortal world for several lifetimes, suffering from reincarnation. The Second Prince Jingjian has been stationed in Raksha for a hundred years. Goddess Hou Chi, who had never stepped into the Daze Mansion at the beginning, awakened as True God Shang Gu.

Bai Jue passed the gap, and everything is right and wrong. That's what he said. His life for tens of thousands of years as a terrible old man is not as brilliant as the changes in the Three Realms for hundreds of years. In the past month, as the birthday banquet has approached, Lord Donghua's emotions have increased.

"Master, the maid of Princess Jing Zhao came here yesterday, indicating that she will come to celebrate birthday with Princess Jing Zhao in the future, so that your elderly will be ready to welcome you."

Lord Dong Hua meditated with a root of weed on the edge of the Houshan empty mound. The second disciple Xian Zhu couldn't find anyone in immortal mansion for a long time. He thought of this place and hurried to him.

"Hey, Yaoshou! The old man has a birthday banquet, and he has to welcome you! I told you not to make any birthday banquets. No, here is the trouble!" Lord Dong Hua sighed and patted his knees. On the dust, his wrinkled face looked more and more troubled.

"Master, what do you mean by these words?

The Empress came to congratulate you on your birthday in person. Which immortal prince in the immortal realm will have your glory? What's more, Princess Jing Zhao's current status is even more unusual..."

Lord Dong Hua waved his hand, seeing his apprentice with a puzzled face, and smiled bitterly

"The Heavenly Family is always big in pomp, not to mention that it is the Heavenly Empress. You will wait and see tomorrow. Ten-luan and phoenix are always indispensable. And anyway. Now, the True God Bai Jue blesses the demon realm. Immortal clan and the demon clan have fought for a hundred years, and the enmity has been deep. Although Princess Jing Zhao is noble, she will still arouse dissatisfaction with some immortal friends."

When Xian Zhu heard this, he was quite agreeable, but seeing that Lord Dong Hua was sad, he comforted "Master does not need to worry, the Heavenly Empress is noble, and she will stop soon. As for Princess Jingzhao, she represents the Sky Realm. Come here, you celestial friends must be able to understand, you just need to be the birthday star of tomorrow."

Seeing Lord Dong Hua's expression in a daze, Xian Zhu bowed his eyes and retired. After walking a few steps, he suddenly remembered something and asked back,

"Master, does the stairs up the mountain this year still use the same power as in previous years." Take care of it?"

Since the birthday banquet two hundred years ago, Lord Dong Hua has ordered that the day before his birthday, the stone staircase in Daze Mountain has never been interrupted for hundreds of years.

With that said, the old man who was still sullen just now immediately came to his mind, waved his hand, and said "Of course, I agreed to Goddess Hou Chi, this is the same as in previous years. "