Chapter 60: Three out of Four True Gods

The heaven and earth, the fire of Kyushu, the supreme is the fire of the true god.

A hundred years ago, the Ancestral Sword fell from the realm of the sky. One sword divided the sky and opened a thousand-meter gap between the two realms of immortal and the demons.

In the last year of the late ancient calendar, True God Shang Gu came to the world with True God Tian Qi in the Sky Realm. The four true gods and three of them have come out. In order to respect the power of the true gods, the post ancient calendar has been changed and the ancient calendar restarted.

For three years in the ancient calendar of the New Yuan Dynasty, the Demon Emperor of Demon Realm lost its demon power and was weaker than the immortal. The great prince Sen Hong sought refuge in Sky Realm for three times, seeking refuge in True God Bai Jue.

After the two sides fought for more than a year, True God Bai Jue finally opened his mouth to protect the demon realm. Bai Jue is a True God. The emperor couldn't, so he had to retreat from the demon realm.

Since then, the True God Bai Jue has been the supreme of the demon realm, and he will fight against the immortal realm, but Bai Jue has said that when the Prince Sen Hong is promoted to the god, the title of emperor will return to the demon tiger clan.

It was a miracle to intervene in the struggle of the Three Realms as True God of Bai Jue, but it was only because God Realm opened but closed inexplicably.

The reason why the Heavenly Emperor dared to confront the True God Bai Jue was that he relied on the True God Tian Qi and the True God Shang Gu who lived in the Qingchi Palace in seclusion.

One hundred years ago, Ancestral Sword was born, True God Bai Jue was seriously injured, and he was recuperating in Sky Realm. True God Tianqi returned to Qingchi Palace with the comatose True God Shang Gu, and it was a hundred years after it disappeared.

Only when the True God Bai Jue took over the demon world, the True God Tian Qi only told the Three Realms that he was standing on the side of immortal realm, and True God Shang Gu never appeared in the Three Realms from beginning to end.

Although there are different opinions, no one dared to mention it.

In the Sky Realm, on the day of the wedding of True God Bai Jue, God Gu Jun fell, Lord Bo Xuan died, Goddess Hou Chi awakened to True God Shang Gu , and it has been a hundred years after this happened.

Qingchi Palace.

Feng Ran walked into the back mountain humming a little tune, holding a gold-inlaid green birdcage in his hand, rolling his eyes, and stopped in front of a closed mountain gate.

It was built by Tian Qi a hundred years ago, and after he moved in Houshan, few people dared to set foot.

Seeing Bibo fluttering on the tree not far away, Feng Ran squinted her eyes and said,

"Come on, Bibo, I went to the mortal once and brought you a gift. Do you like it?"

Bibo flew close and circled around the birdcage a few times. With the blink of his big eyes, his voice popped out

"Fengran, what is this?"

"I see that all the birds in the mortal world live in it, so I will give you one in the house of a big family, and give it to you."

Feng Ran pushed the bird cage towards Bibo and said in a low voice

"How is it going inside?"

Bibo shook his head and shook his head, flapping his wings and hurriedly caught the bird cage, muttering