Chapter 47: One Hundred Years in Hidden Mountain {1}

God bless the continent, a wild land.

Gu Shan is hidden in a swamp at one hundred thousand mountains, vast fog malaria, the most important matter at the grass a few miles around the mountain prosperous, shade-filled, vigor and vitality.

There are several bamboo workshops scattered on the top of the mountain. It is obviously a very cold winter, but the maple leaves of a mountain are bright red, as if they are in a fairyland.

In the courtyard between the bamboo workshops, a group of jade-green unknown objects were humming and tossing the glowing eggs in their paws, and their big eyes were full of the rarity of protecting a calf.

Seeing the woman walking out of the bamboo workshop, she hurriedly hid the egg behind it, its aquamarine eyes blinked, and a crisp voice came out

"Lady Hou Chi, it's been a year, and there is burning inside. That still doesn't move?"

Commoner wooden hairpin, with her long hair rolled up at will, the woman who walked out lacked the evil spirit and publicity of the proud gods, and was more calm and introverted.

Hearing Bibo's words, she raised her eyebrows and looked behind her slowly said

"This is only one year, what are you anxious, give him to me, it's time to infuse spiritual power."

Old Bibo reluctantly handed over the egg, and flew around Hou Chi step by step, staring at the egg in Hou.Chi's hands with his big eyes unblinking.

"Okay, I can still eat him!"

With Bibo's care, Hou Chi couldn't laugh or cry, so he waved it away and walked towards the bamboo workshop.

"Lady Hou Chi, those mortals broke into the mountain again yesterday. I turned into a human form, and it took a lot of effort to get them out. The leader said that we have no kings and dominated the mountain!"

Bibo called Hou Chi in a tweet, and when he thought of the brightly-dressed people yesterday, his face wrinkled.

In this hundred thousand mountain, there was no grass growing, and it was extremely barren. After the birth, Hou Chi was accidentally sent here by the turbulent flow of time and space.

She was too lazy to move, so she just lived in seclusion here, knowing that this Hidden Mountaim has very little spiritual power. Hou Chi only lived in seclusion.

"There is no god, this is right. Come here, but some mortals, you can send them out again."

Hou Chi said nonchalantly, ignoring the entanglement in Bibo's eyes.

"Lady Hou Chi, since you have used formations to isolate mortals from entering, why don't you simply tie your aura here, so that the outside will not change anymore, and naturally no one will come."

Bibo shook his head, shortly. After pulling his limbs in the air a few times, he asked suddenly.

"The aura of this space is weak, and the 100,000 swamp is a barren and poisonous place. Since I have the fate to come here, it is better to make a fortune. I will not restrain the aura from overflowing. For a hundred years, what good fortune on this continent depends on god's will."

Hou Chi's eyes flickered slightly, as if thinking of the human world that lost the Soul Suppressing Tower because of her, she sighed and said slowly.

When Bibo saw Hou Chi walking towards the bamboo house, he rolled his eyes and flew forward

"Lady Hou Chi, the man asked yesterday. Since we occupy the mountain, this mountain should always have a name, and the host's family should also have a name. There should be a taboo!"