Chapter 65: Birthday Banquet

There are some fate in the world that are clever to say, even if it is Shang Gu impossible to distinguish the cause and effect, but she have to say that when she slept for thousands of years and saw this arrogant and domineering Fire Phoenix next to Huajing Pond, she was absolutely delighted.

She has been waiting for a sacred beast for a hundred thousand years, and now she has grown up. She is brave and beautiful, exactly what she expects from the bottom of her heart.

But Feng Ran just pretended to be a solemn and high confession attitude towards her. She is a true god, so she is really helpless towards such Feng Ran.

At this time, she watched the opposite pair of slender and narrow phoenix eyes slowly narrowed under her ancient ritual, drawing a dangerous arc, and the smile on the corner of Shang Gu's mouth became more and more bright.

That's right, arrogant and domineering Fire Phoenix should look like this!

True God Shang Gu in a green robe seemed to bend over slightly, rubbing her red hair with her fingertips, and the corners of her lips seemed to be smiling but not smiling. It was so permeating that there was a little coolness behind Feng Ran.

Feng Ran suddenly felt that how could she believe that this True God, who has lived forever since ancient times, is truly dignified and elegant, gentle and noble?

Since Tiam Qi can be cunning like a fox, and Bai Jue can be absolutely indifferent, but in front of her is Shang Gu that natural and ordinary side that ordinary people don't know.

Feng Ran leaned back slightly and pulled the end of her hair out of the hands of the ancients. Her voice raised a little, inexplicably dangerous,

"True God, this is a bit funny. The ancient Phoenix is ​​a big clan, so how can there be only the Elder Yunze? Know that the Fire Phoenix is ​​the body of Queen Of Phoenix? If something happens to him, my Phoenix Clan be an low clan without an Queen!"

Shang Gu stepped back a few steps, and sat back on the soft couch with their hands on their chins, and said, "What's so strange about this. Although the Phoenix clan are divine beasts, there are many ancient beasts that are enemies of you. Before I officially became my mount, I didn't get involved in race disputes. After the last Fire Phoenix Nirvana, the Phoenix family has been living a little low-key. When you are still in the eggshell, you are not strong enough to protect yourself, and Yunze will naturally treat you. The existence is secret, but I didn't expect that he would have fallen without leaving a word to your people..."

But according to Yunze's temperament, he clearly wouldn't make such an arrangement.

Shang Gu frowned, pressed the matter down, and continued, "What's more, the Queen Of Phoenix clan have a natural deterrent to the people. Even if Yunze leaves nothing, they will feel your queen blood. ."

Feng Ran looked at herself suspiciously, and curled her lips, "I didn't see that I have such a big background. Besides, if it is really like you said, the Heavenly Empress would not feel at all when facing me. I didn't look at her. Have I been merciful?"

Thinking of Tian Qi mentioned and Wu Huan grudges eldest son, Elder fell bad matter on to add a fire, then stained in Phoenix who flashed the eyes, yawned, said,

"Relying on you now this point Divine power is naturally not enough to shock Wu Huan. When you become a god and your blood is awakened, the people of the Phoenix clan will naturally feel that you are awakened. If you want to go back, I can help you straighten out your status?"

Hearing this, Feng Ran suddenly laughed, but there was relief and disdain in the smile,

"I grew up in Yuanling swamp and took monster beasts as my father. I am used to being at ease, but I am impatient to do what Phoenix Queen does. Forget it. What's more, even if I have the blood of Queen Of Phoenix, my strength is not as good as Heavenly Empress, and I will not be right when I go back."