Chapter 20: Sky Thunder Punishment

(Part 1)

The crisp voice was impolitely naive and straightforward and was even too loud in this somewhat quiet atmosphere.

Under the silence, not to mention Jing Zhao and the other two, but even the immortals and demons standing to the side had strange expressions, staring at the astonishing little girl with wide eyes.

This joke shouldn't be thrown around. Although Lord Qing Mu was famous in the Three Realms for his mysteriousness, it wouldn't be possible that no one knew that he had a family! And besides, no one didn't know that Princess Jing Zhao of the Heavenly Palace admired him. How could a female immortal be this bold!

Jing Zhao's face was pale. Seeing that Qing Mu did not make a denial, her expression was even more resentful. Pointing towards Hou Chi, it took her a long time before saying, "Qing Mu, what did she call you? When did you have...have a wife?"

It seemed that it was very difficult to spit the last two words out of her mouth. Jing Zhao's eyes were slightly red, her eyes full of disbelief. Jing Yang's expression was nostalgic, and he grunted.

And Jing Jian, who was standing to the side, felt a faint sense of familiarity the moment the girl opened her eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Hou Chi.

Qing Mu's body was also stiff. He looked at Hou Chi with a strange expression, and seeing her dark eyes staring closely at him, he sighed and rubbed her forehead, his expression gentle and loving, "Alright, stop messing around."

Jing Zhao had never seen him like this before, and a cold touch flashed across her eyes, her fingertips slowly tightening. She looked towards Hou Chi and her eyes suddenly lit up. She said disdainfully, "With such weak immortal power, I think that you inherited from your mother."

Qing Mu's expression was slightly heavy. He felt Hou Chi's body stiffen, knowing that this wasn't good. Sure enough, she had already turned around and sat upright in Qing Mu's arms, her eyes looking at Jing Zhao lazily with indescribable playfulness in her expression. She was clearly a seven or eight-year-old child, but she made people have murderous intentions.

Jing Zhao met her gaze and was taken aback for a moment. She took two steps back, unable to speak.

"Princess is right, maybe my low spiritual power is because of this. However, your immortal power is also sheltered here, so it's best not to make any false statements. Qing Mu, let's go." The slightly cold face gave a command, lowering her eyes and not saying a word.

When Jing Jian heard this, his expression was shocked, and a trace of surprise flashed across his eyes. To be able to call Qing Mu this way and say these words, could she be...

"This child is a child of a family I know. That was just a joke. Princess, please keep your words respectful."

Qing Mu looked at Jing Zhao coldly, then walked away.

When Jing Zhao heard this, her face was innocent and also carried some faint surprise. She felt aggrieved. She only said one sentence. This child didn't know her manners at all, saying such impolite words. She was the noble daughter of the Heavenly Emperor and Empress, how could anyone dare compare themself with her?

"She's only a child from a family you know, why do you value her so much...do you not know my thoughts towards you? And besides, whose family does she belong to? She doesn't know the rules at all!" Ignoring Jing Jian pulling on her hand, Jing Zhao glanced at Jing Yang, who raised his eyebrows towards her, anger building up inside as she yelled to Qing Mu, who had already walked far away.

The immortal lords looked at the aggressive Princess Jing Zhao and sighed inside. This situation seemed to be deliberate. Human feelings are like flowing water! [1]