Chapter 62: A Qi

By the silent pond, the red-robed baby was still crying and complaining over and over again, and the fat bird flying by the side finally discovered Shang Gu behind them after turning around him countless times, and then stared with big eyes, 'Wow' with a thump of joy, the wings rushed towards the arms of Shang Gu, but they stopped abruptly one meter away from Shang Gu. They turned around at high speed and stopped in mid-air.

They swung their small wings towards the squishy body of Shang Gu. He lowered his head slightly before his chest, and said respectfully

"Bibo has seen True God Shang Gu."

This appearance, this voice, was absolutely serious, and couldn't pick out any thorns.

Fortunately, Shang Gu are here. If you want to be any person in Qingchi Palace who is familiar with Bibo's nature, he will marvel at this ancient beast that does not know the heights of the sky and the earth has a courteous day.

Shang Gu were amazed by the flying talent of this fat bird, and it was difficult to score a point of attention on it. After taking a look, the eyebrows raised

"Unexpectedly, the condensed beast has also been passed down. No need to be polite."

Bibo patted his wings, straightened up, took a step back in the air, and shouted behind him,

"Aqi, Aqi, it is True God Shang Gu...!"

The red-robed child pouted his butt, his swaying head stopped at some point, his voice changed from sorrowful and sorrowful to stereotyped

"Bibo, stop screaming, I know."

"Aqi? What a weird name..."

Shang Gu chanted it unconsciously, and a strange feeling developed in her heart. She raised her eyes to the child who turned around, and then paused.

It seems that he is only five or six years old.

The red and some cheesy short robe is randomly wrapped around his body. The hair on his forehead is stained with mud and sticky.

There are a few worms that are constantly twisting in his hands. The baby stared straight at her, her mouth flat and silent.

But no matter how embarrassed it looks, the ancients have to admit that there is indeed something more horrifying than the previous scene in this world, that is, she actually saw it after 60,000 years of sleep... the picture is almost exactly the same as Bai Jue's face.

"True God Shang Gu.."

Bibo saw Shang Gu look weird, and Aqi looked like he didn't even say anything and said, "He is..."

"I know."

Shang Gu waved her hand and walked straight to the child in front of him with a faint expression.

Seeing her approaching, Aqi's black ancient robes were scattered on the ground, quiet and elegant, his hands holding the earthworm shrank, and he unconsciously hid behind him, his dark eyes flashed and misted.

"Bai Jue actually hid you with me for the female immortal."

Shang Gu squatted down, took his hand, swept away the earthworms and dirt from his hand, raised his eyebrows and said

"It seems, sixty thousand years. I haven't seen him, but he is getting worse and worse."

The appearance of this child is almost carved out of the same mold as Bai Jue, saying that they have nothing to do with them, and they didn't believe it.

Bibo was stunned, feeling incredible for Shang Gu's powerful thinking logic, but said nothing, and flew to the side in surprise.

Shang Gu raised her eyebrows and asked, "Aqi, who is your mother?"