Chapter 45: Hou Chi's Self Punishment {1}

Under Qingtian Pillar, Hou Chi saw two familiar figures fleeing here from a distance, and they approached suspiciously. After seeing the faces of the two people, she was shocked, and her heart felt uneasy.

Feng Ran, why are you and Chang Qin here?" Hou Chi said anxiously. They were obviously being chased. Could it be that Feng Ran went to the Demon Realm and stole the Demon Gathering Streamer?

An object was thrown out of Feng Ran's hand, and it landed on Houchi's hand. The Demon Gathering Streamer stabbed Houchi's eyes. She stopped, her eyebrows frowned slightly, and her eyes were full of disapproval.

"Feng Ran, you shouldn't care about this, let alone involve Chang Qin."

"Houchi, with your own strength, you can't take out the Demon Gathering Streamer at Demon Realm. I know something happened to Bo Xuan. He was kind to me in Qingchi Palace, and I won't ignore it." Feng Ran pulling Chang Qin down from the air, landed in Qingtian Pillar.

“Goddess Houchi, let's get acquainted. Don't you, the little god, want to make friends with someone from the demon realm, right?" Chang Qin raised his eyebrows, with a hint of teasing on his heroic and majestic face.

This sound blows away the condensed air around Houchi, slightly stretches the eyebrows of Houchi, and puts the demon-gathering steamer into her sleeves, Chang Qin said: "The name of the Chang Qin in demon realm is well known in the world. Goddess Houchi was always worshipped. It is a blessing to help each other."

She spoke very solemnly, Chang Qin was stunned, but she didn't laugh.

"Feng Ran, did Qing Mu go to the Immortal Realm?" Turning her head, Houchi looked at Feng Ran with more confidence. Since Feng Ran would go to the demon world to steal the demon streamer, then Qing Mu's whereabouts were almost self-evident, she should have thought that her act of seizing the treasure could not be hidden from the two of them.

“Yes, Qingmu went to Heavenly Palace, we made an appointment to meet under Qingtian Pillar, and he is coming soon. Houchi, when Qingmu arrives, you will leave with Chang Qin and go back to Qingchi Palace. Fortunately, look at the mountain, in the next hundred years, until this matter subsides, don't come out again."

"What about you?" Hearing what Feng Ran said, Chang Qin shook her head and said, "Feng Ran, you can't bear it alone."

"I'm alone... that's enough." Feng Ran opened his mouth with a firm expression: "I should take back the life that the old guy lost." Looking towards the sky, Feng Ran's enchanting face showed a touch of determination. .

Under the magnificent Qingtian Pillar, the figures of the three of them were extremely small. Looking at Feng Ran, Houchi suddenly relaxed, smiled, and walked towards Qingtian, leaving both of them in a daze.
Under the girl's beautiful face, her pupils, as deep as ink, rippled in circles, which made people unable to figure it out for a while.

I'm afraid you are not the only one who planned this?" She sighed slightly, and Hou Chi leaned under Qingtian Pillar, with the corners of her lips slightly raised: "If I guessed it right, Qing Mu must think so too."

"Houchi, you..." Feng Ran was taken aback. Since leaving the Qingchi Palace, she hadn't seen such a light and breezy appearance in Houchi for a long time.

"Feng Ran, you can't bear this matter, and Qing Mu is the same. Moreover, you or Qing Mu, I don't want to cause you trouble because of my waywardness. This is my responsibility, and it must be my responsibility. To solve it."
Hou Chi's voice slowly sounded, Hou Chi raised her hand and landed on Qingtian Pillar, her expression silent.

Demon Gathering Streamer and Spirit Gatherimg Orb are the seals of the Demon Emperor and the Heavenly Emperor who control the realms. I snatch them now, which is tantamount to questioning their qualifications to control a realm. Regardless of the reason, it is impossible for them to maintain the stability of the Demon Realm and the Immortal Realm."