Chapter 93: Tribulation Of Chaos {2}

In the pilgrimage hall, Shang Gu sent away a group of gods who came to ask about ZhiYang's situation, and walked to the Zhaixing Pavilion.

"Tian Qi, is this stinky boy asleep again?"

The voice suddenly landed in the pavilion, Tian Qi looked slightly startled, seeing that it was Shang Gu, hiding the sullen look in his eyes, and said with a smile,

"Well, why, they are all gone?"

Shang Gu nodded,

"Zhi Yang will wake up in a few days. Yu Hua proposed to hold the nectar feast earlier, as a welcome to Zhi Yang and Yu Qin."

Tian Qi snorted, and wrapped his hands around the purple hair that was on A Qi's body,

"After all, it's in the God Realm, but it's just a deep sleep, but they like to do things on the scene."

"The God Realm has been in dust for more than 60,000 years, and it must have suffocated them. It's okay to be lively..."

Seeing the voice of Shang Gu condensed slightly, Tian Qi asked suspiciously,

"What else did they say?"

"It's not a big deal, it's just that Pu Hua said that this kind of feast is celebrated in the God Realm, and Bai Jue should be invited back."

Tian Qi's eyes suddenly darkened, and the hand holding A Qi tightened, as if looking at Shang Gu casually,

"What do you think, Shang Gu, wanna bring back to Bai Jue, what do you think?"

"Me?"

Shang Gu fluttered her sleeves and said in a low voice,

"Wait until Zhi Yang wakes up before making a decision. Bai Jue is the true god who is in charge of the God Realm. I can't decide whether to return him or not."

"Shang Gu, it has nothing to do with other things, I just ask you, do you want Bai Jue to return to the God Realm?"

Tian Qi interrupted Shang Gu, with a rare stubbornness in his eyes.

Shang Gu stopped, her eyes narrowed slightly, and her voice suddenly became cold,

"Tiam Qi, when you were in the Sky Realm, I think you should know my decision."

The voice settled, Shang Gu turned around and walked towards the inner hall, the figure was cold, and the hand behind him was clenched at some point.

Recalling that merciless sword, Tian Qi frowned, and the unknown emotions in the depths of his magnificent eyes dazzled a little.

In the ancient times, if he didn't know you too well but just mentioning Bai Jue, you would be able to care to this point.

He lowered his head, the little baby in his arms was sleeping darkly, with a slight blush on his chubby face, two hands on his sleeves, honest and cute,

Tian Qi sighed, raised his eyes again looking at the peach forest not far away.

Brat, your mother, what a scourge!

A few days later, even though he was reluctant, Tian Qi stood outside the Yuanling Swamp as promised. Bai Jue did not send anyone out to greet him.

Feeling the pull of divine power emanating from the depths of the swamp, Tian Qi followed the spirit without saying a word. Breathed into the Yuanling swamp.

After crossing the dense forest, flying over a large desert, across the sky and yellow sand, at the end of the desert, Tian Qi saw the red figure of Bai Jue.