Chapter 77: The War

Being an immortal is all good, not to mention immortality, and the immortal realm is also recited to be beautiful and peaceful. People in the world spend their whole lives praying to gods, worshiping Gods, doing good deeds, visiting immortals and looking for Shang Gu, just to be able to ascend to immortal position and enjoy eternal life, but they don't know, this immortal just lived a little longer, and the common feelings of ignorance, anger, resentment, and hatred are not less than the mortal realm.

Where there are people, there are rivers and lakes. This sentence is really not bluffing at all.

Rakshasa Land has been a place where immortals and demons must fight since the opening of the post-ancient world.

In the past 60,000 years, countless of immortals and demon soldiers have died here, and their grievances have reached the nine continents and thousands of miles.

Feng Ran walked out of the tent and looked at the demon soldiers who were waiting on the opposite side of the Black Cloud Swamp. She secretly sighed in her heart. With her temperament, she was quite depressed when she was here for only one day, not to mention the soldiers who have been stationed here for thousands of years. .

"Feng Ran, the immortal energy is at its peak at dawn in Rakshasa. You leave at this time, and it will be much easier to break through the outer demon barrier."

Feng Ran turned her head and saw Jing Jian walking out of the middle tent, silver-white immortal armor draped over him, and a chilling air came towards him.

She nodded and smiled, "You don't have to be like an enemy, I'll leave in half a second."

"Qing Li has a good mind. She has been trapped here by me for a hundred years, and she has long hated me. I have heard a little about the things in the demon realm. You and Chang Qin have a deep friendship. If she knows that you are here, she may not be sure. There will be ramifications.”

It was inconvenient for her to intervene in the matter of immortals, Feng Ran knew that Jing Jian was right, and was about to answer, but saw a light-colored blood stain on the right shoulder of his fairy armor, and pointed at him,

"Jing Jian, you ... hurt?"

Immortal armor is transformed by spiritual power, even if it has been injured, there should be no blood stains left.

Jing Jian lowered his eyes, stunned, and shook his head,

"I've been hurt a lot here for a hundred years, but here... not."

He looked up at the Black Cloud Swamp with a distant expression, his eyes filled with emptiness and maturity that Feng Ran could not see clearly.

"Feng Ran, when I came to Rakshasa Land, it was indeed because of you that I acted in a fit of anger. For more than 60,000 years, the Rakshasa Land has been guarded by Lord Mian Xu. Although I am the son of the Heavenly Emperor, he treat everyone equally, you should not know that I have been guarding the goal for ten years."

Feng Ran was a little surprised. She had heard of the name of Mian Xiu. The most skilled immortal from the Three Realms from the post-ancient world, who has stayed in the Rakshasa land for 60,000 years, has never stepped out of this place. Lord Dong Hua, who is equally famous, just heard that he had been killed in Rakshasa decades ago. When the news came, the whole immortal realm was shocked.

She raised her head to look at Jing Jian, saw his right hand resting lightly on the sword at his waist, with a solemn expression, so she calmed down and listened.

"Ten years in the Immortal Realm is only a moment, but in the Rakshasa Land, it seems like a hundred years. There are countless people who died in the battle between the Immortals and Demons. Knowing that there is such a purgatory in the Three Realms, it is true for us, and it is true for the demon clan. After fighting for too long, even hatred has become numb in the end. Everyone thinks that as long as they can win, they will be able to get out of here. I also thought so at the beginning..."