Chapter 81: The Phoenix Queen

The fiery serpent that swallowed and swallowed had substance, condensed into a splendid flame, and the red spiritual power escaped faintly, making a loud noise, a huge beam of light cut through the black fog above the Rakshasa, and the magnificent fire phoenix totem slowly rose, reflecting on the sky.

The majestic and domineering sound resounded in the sky above the Rakshasa, which seemed to be the prelude to the ancient war.

Thousands of miles away, at the place where the names of God was written on Qingtian Pillar, a fire-like phoenix quietly appeared, and the name of 'Feng Ran' appeared on it.

All the elders of the Feng clan on Wutong Island in the South China Sea felt this call from the depths of their souls almost immediately, and flew towards the Rakshasa in the west ecstasy.

For a time, in the sky above the Three Realms, there seemed to be a spectacle of ten thousand phoenix soaring.

The gray-white flame continued to burn. After nearly an hour, there was a 'click' sound, and the fireball finally broke from the center. The roaring flames turned into a flame path, and blurred figures slowly walked out of it.

Shang Gu got up, suppressed the joy in her heart and looked into the fireball.

After 120,000 years, her divine beast finally came into the world.

The phoenix totem in the air slowly disappeared, the figure walking out was clearly visible, and everyone fell silent.

The fiery red robe and indifferent eyebrows are like the most mellow wine in the world, but they are silent.

Half a day ago, the flamboyant and wanton Lady Feng Ran suddenly disappeared in a breath, her eyebrows drooped slightly, and the young man in her arms had long since lost her vitality.

The Heavenly Emperor and Empress eyes were flushed, and they were about to step forward, but seeing Feng Ran go to Shang Gu, there was a glimmer of hope.

The Heavenly Empress even felt that if Jing Jian could be resurrected, she would not have to revere her hatred.

"Shang Gu, Jing Jian he..."

Feng Ran stopped in front of Shang Gu, and her eyes finally had a look.

Shang Gu  brushed a divine power on Jing Jian, sighed, and shook her head,

"Feng Ran, he used the method of military solution, and he lost his soul. We have no choice."

If she arrives when Jing Jian's breath has just broken, and uses the power of chaos to protect Jing Jian's soul, there may still be a chance of life, but it is too late now.

Feng Ran's eyes were dark and silent, and the hand holding Jing Jian trembled slightly.

The Heavenly Empress suddenly seemed to have lost all her strength, fell on the Emperor, bit her lip, choked up in a low voice, and looked at Feng Ran with resentment in her eyes,

"Feng Ran, repay Jing Jian's life, if not for you, how could he use the method of military solution!"

She had just learned the whole story from the immortal general. There were Three Fires. She couldn't help the demon emperor for a while, so she had to throw her anger on Feng Ran.

The voice settled, but Feng Ran, who was beside Shang Gu, turned back slightly, her eyes were dark, and she looked at her quietly,

"Shut up, Wu Huan, you are not worthy of being his mother at all."

The icy reprimand penetrated into the depths of the soul. The Empress was panting and her face was pale. Only then did she think of the awakening of the bloodline of Queen Feng Ran, which has long been different from what it used to be.