Chapter 19: Meeting

(Part 1)

The immortal power condensed at the peak of Liaowang Mountain was extremely strong, and even the stable space was faintly disordered. It would be very difficult for normal immortal lords to reach the top of the mountain. When Jing Zhao and the other two approached the mountain peak, besides the very few famous immortal and demon lords, most of the immortals and demons were stopped a hundred meters away from the peak of the mountain.

The pressure of the Taicang Spear appearing and the power of the kirin enveloped the entire mountain. Most of the immortal lords of the Immortal Realm and demon lords of the Demon Realm could only mobilize the spiritual power inside their bodies to resist the huge momentum. However, in the colorful halo, all the immortal and demon lords chose to evade the highest place, and their eyes even showed amazement when they looked in that direction.

With a navy blue robe and black hair falling behind, a solemn figure stood idly at the top of the mountain, as if freezing in the desolation of the sky.

Everyone looked at the young man who stood at the top of the mountain, with not even a single trace of spiritual power escaping from his body. The secret gazes moved silently. Not a single immortal lord knew the identity of the young man standing up high but only knew that before everyone arrived, he was already standing there, motionless. Compared with the immortal lords’ suspicions, there were quite a few demon deities from the Demon Realm’s Third Heaven who showed surprise on their faces.

And this treasure-hunting place that should have been lively had also become extremely quiet under the silent coercion of the young man, and there was even a feeling of suffocation.

When Jing Zhao’s group reached the top of the mountain, they saw the scene of a disturbed crowd and a person standing alone. Almost at the moment when she saw the back of the figure who was standing at the top of the mountain, Jing Zhao’s originally arrogant expression instantly turned into unconcealable delight and sorrow.

After receiving the bows of the immortals, she took two quick steps and was about to speak when she was grabbed at the wrist by someone behind her. She turned her head to see Jing Jian’s somewhat complicated expression.

“Jing Zhao, don’t go over there.”

“Why?” Jing Zhao’s face was unhappy. Qing Mu’s whereabouts had always been misty, and she had only seen him a few times these one thousand years.

Jing Jian glanced at the immortal deities who were obviously curious and sighed, “The spiritual power there is too strong. With your current immortal power, you won’t be able to resist it.”

Jing Zhao froze when she heard these words, and glanced towards the top of the mountain, packed with strong spiritual power. Realizing that the immortal power in her body flowed extremely slowly, she stopped walking, but undisguised admiration flashed in her eyes…He seemed to be even stronger than when he killed the nine-headed snakes in the North Sea.

Jing Zhao was born in the Heavenly Palace of the Nine Heavens. Her father was the Heavenly Emperor and her mother the Heavenly Empress. She had always had the noblest status in the Three Realms. She ignored the countless immortal lords who admired her. Only this Qing Mu, who she had first seen a thousand years ago, left no room for anyone else.

“Second brother.” There were signs of struggle in Jing Zhao’s eyes. She put her hands behind herself, a rare shyness appearing in her arrogant expression, and Jing Yang, who was standing to the side, sighed with surprise.

“Do you think he remembers me? We haven’t seen each other in many years. He doesn’t like someone else, does he?” She turned and looked at Jing Jian, her long and narrow phoenix eyes full of expectation.