Chapter 71: Incident

Except for a magnificent hall on the top of the sky, there is nothing for Shang Gu to pass the time, but the demon dragon who understands the wink is very appetizing to her. She can see it clearly, the words were so perfect that they didn't say anything, but they were pleasing to the eye, especially after those maids passed the scene of the three fire dragons and Jing Zhao facing each other.

She also felt a little strange to be so concerned about Jing Zhao's affairs.

Shang Gu refused to admit that she had lost the bearing of a True God, and was fussing with a junior, so after being depressed for two days, she stopped inquiring about it. After all, Jing Zhao is still know how to advance and retreat, she has been wandering around the hall every day these past few days, and the two of them have never met even once.

After enjoying the demon realm fruit brew offered by the maid, Shang Gu slowly got up from the soft couch, adjusted his robes, and said, "I'm going to walk around" and disappeared into the room.

One of the maids who served Shang Gu was named Yun Zhu and the other was named Yun Xi. They were all good looking. The rare ones were quiet and flamboyant.

At this moment, the two little girls glanced at each other and muttered, "True God must be looking for Demon Dragon", and then dispersed to the kitchen to prepare snacks.

Shang Gu's status is honorable, and even the people who serve them are also rising in the sky, and the people brought by Jing Zhao from the Heavenly Palace let them not talk about it. The demon power has soared, and they are naturally capable of serving them well.

True God Bai Jue is usually high above, and the atmosphere of the Sky Realm has always been majestic. Since the ancient times, the whole realm of the sky has been peaceful and scattered a lot.

Compared to Jing Zhao, who is stern and strict, they naturally felt that the flamboyant and quaint Shang Gu was more compatible with Bai Jue. It's just that the two obviously act like old friends when they get along, and they don't dare to make fun of the two true gods at will. It's just that some maids who know the old events of the past will always sigh involuntarily.

It would be great if the awakened True God Bai Jue fulfilled the marriage contract with Goddess Hou Chi instead of Jing Zhao who asked for marriage.

The lake under the Sky Realm has begun to take shape. When Shang Gu appeared, San Huo was wielding an iron stick and was busy working. She glanced at the iron shovel attached to the stick and sneered,

"Fire Dragon, you have a lot of divine power. What are you doing, just change into a shovel and come out, it's really shabby!"

The clear water in the lake was gurgling, and Shang Gu saw that no one was there, so she simply took off his clogs and dangled his feet in it.

San Huo stepped on his shirtless place not far away, with a few lumps of black mud drooping on his face.

Hearing Shang Gu's voice, he felt that this body was difficult to see, so he rolled in the lake before running over saying,

"True God Bai Jue said not to use divine power, but I dare not refuse to listen. Besides, my divine power is stored up, but I have to deal with the calamity of lightning. If it is exhausted, what should I do if I am struck to death by lightning! True God, I have no divine power. People can reach, naturally standing and talking without back pain."

Getting along with her, San Huo obviously found out Shang Gu's temperament, and also knew that she might have a bad stomach more than him, and it was not as harmless as it seemed.

"That's right, you are so powerful, it's really not enough to see."

Shang Gu nodded, looking up at San Huo, who was running.