Chapter 88: The Return

For some unknown reason, the immortal barrier outside the Qingchi Palace that had been guarding for 60,000 years suddenly disappeared on the day when Feng Ran ascended the emperor.

When Tian Qi and Shang Gu came back from the Heavenly Palace, they happened to see A Qi hugging the billowing blue waves and squatting under the eaves of the main hall, wrapped in snow-white furs, and shrunk into a ball, with one person and one bird showing only four black ones. The comment that the eyes are open and the mouth is open was frozen into an ice lolly, wondering which one is fat enough to taste fresh and easy to slaughter. Chang Que stood aside holding a warm tea cup, and looked at the two little cubs who regarded Huajing Pond as a killing place, speechless with grief and indignation.

"Why don't you melt the ice pond?"

Tian Qi fell on the side of Huajing Pond, looking at a pool of angelfish shivering in the ice slag, his beautiful eyebrows frowned.

"Little God won't let him, saying that this group of angelfish are usually clever, and now they are easy to salvage."

Chang Que complained of A Qi's guilt in a deep voice, and he didn't stop talking.

Looking at the two people who appeared beside Huajing Pond, A Qi cheered, and immediately lost Bibo and ran towards Shang Gu. Bibo flew into the air with a whirring, flapping his wings.

Shang Gu caught A Qi and said with a smile, "You are a foodie!"

A Qi raised his head and laughed twice, then said crisply,

"Mother, Chang Que said that Feng Ran is the new Heavenly Empress, and taking her is the biggest official in the immortal realm!"

Shang Gu nodded, seeing A Qi's eyes turning straight, and said, "Feng Ran became the Heavenly Empress, why are you so happy?"

"She became the Empress of Heaven, and when I grow up, I can find wife in the immortal realm." A Qi hummed confidently.

Shang Gu's face stiffened, and she glanced at Tian Qi. Tian Qi also felt quite ashamed. He coughed and turned his head away. He was reluctant to admit that it was his century-old tutoring failure.

Shang Gu turned her eyes, looked at A Qi and said solemnly,

"Don't worry, son, when your coming of age ceremony, I will bring you all the girls from all over the world to the Pilgrimage Hall and let you choose enough."

When A Qi heard the music, he made a loud noise, and said with a squinted expression, "Mother, you are so kind."

After speaking, he shook his head and said, "Pilgrimage Hall, where is that..."

"It's the God Realm. After half a month, I will take you home."

Shang Gu suddenly lowered her voice and slowly lowered her eyebrows,

"It has been forgotten by this world for 60,000 years..."

She handed A Qi to Tian Qi, and went to Qingchi Palace in silence.
Dressed in a black robe, with a thin back, she looked extraordinarily quiet and desolate.

Tian Qi hugged A Qi, but couldn't look back for a long time. After a while, he suddenly pressed A Qi's forehead, smiled lightly, and his eyebrows were full of charm.

"Stinky boy, we can finally go home."

If Shang Gu has given up Hou Chi's feelings for Qing Mu, then after this, no one will be closer to the water tower than her, right? What's more, who is more qualified to stand beside Shang Gu than him in this world?

Bai Jue abandoned it, but he had always been holding it like a baby bump.

In the bedroom of the hall, Shang Gu screen retired the maid, walked into the inner room, and put down a immortal barrier, her face gradually turned white, and her brows were wrinkled.