Chapter 24: Two Years

(Part 1)

The mountains were timeless. When Feng Ran stepped onto Liaowang Mountain for the third time, she was already more than two years away from the heaven and earth-shattering battle for the god weapon.

The immortals of the Three Realm expressed their feelings towards the Taicang choosing its master. There were different opinions, but the chaotic and absurd rumors slowly calmed down after Qing Mu’s disappearance. After all, compared with True God Bai Jue’s remnant soul and the Heavenly Emperor’s god power contest, his inheritance seemed less conspicuous.

As for the three rescued highnesses, it was heard that the Heavenly Emperor sent them to Juxian Pond to cultivate right after returning to the Immortal Realm. They had not appeared in the Immortal Realm for two years as well. All the immortals were shocked when they heard the news. Juxian Pond was the eye of the Immortal Realm ponds. Although cultivating in it was beneficial for the spiritual roots and could increase one’s spiritual power quickly, but its dense spiritual energy will make the entering cultivating immortals suffer the pain of bone and marrow washing. [1] It was unexpected that the Heavenly Emperor would be so cruel as to send these three highnesses there to cultivate.

And because Princess Jing Zhao entered Juxian Pond, the little immortal lord who had accompanied Qing Mu on the day the Taicang Spear appeared, attracted a lot of speculation from the immortals. Although the situation at the time was chaotic, and people did not have time to consider the reason why sky thunder landed on Princess Jing Zhao’s head, all of the immortal deities present were big oldies. Going back, there were some things they didn’t understand. Besides, Lord Feng Ran also appeared on Liaowang Mountain. The little immortal lord’s identity was pretty obvious, but it was really difficult for everyone to put the delicate and cute immortal child and God Hou Chi of Qingchi Palace in the same position.

It was just the fact that a simple bow could attract sky thunder that made the immortals curious about this little god. Although they did not exaggerate this matter much for Princess Jing Zhao’s dignity, there was no impermeable wall in the world. The Immortal Realm had a long history, and there had always been very few stuff to gossip about. This became an open secret all over the Three Realms about the event. Princess Jing Zhao was still in Juxian Pond, so the immortals were even more scrupulous.

As for Liaowang Mountain, where Hou Chi and Qing Mu stayed…Where the fire kirin was born then. The mountain-protection formation was greatly damaged after the few battles. The ancient land also suffered. However, after only two years, the mountain had recovered its original appearance, with a dense formation and a stronger aura than before.

A shout sounded halfway through the mountain. If one looked down from the clouds, only the wooden house halfway up the mountain gave off a sense that someone lived there. The wooden fence that used to surround the wooden house was completely removed. The middle of the mountain was full of wood and bamboo. Under the nurturing of the immortal aura, two years here were better than a decade of work in the Mortal Realm. Lush and verdant plants covered the top of the mountain. When the wind blew, the bamboo leaves would flutter, the ripples like the sea.

“What kind of trash place is this, it’s harder to get up every time!”

When Feng Ran climbed up here from the bottom of the mountain with great difficulty, then landed on the ground on her bottom, she saw a squatting Hou Chi not far away playing with a puppy, and her jealous eyes could burn something.

You tell me, an annoying kid who isn’t even as strong as a low deity [3] is playing happier than anyone on Liaowang Mountain. Why is it so different for her, a high lord, to try to do this?

However, it was strange that Hou Chi returned to her original appearance after Qing Mu woke up. The three of them couldn’t find the reason. Hou Chi firmly believed that Liaowang Mountain had strong spiritual energy and was good for her to cultivate, so she wanted to stay here. Qing Mu couldn’t hold her back, so he stayed with her.