Kise Ryota: Misunderstanding

A/N: I'm probably sure you were all able to read a lot of one shots so I'm not going to tell you what this means, that means and also this is my first time writing a one-shot so I hope you'll like it!

_•_•_•_•_•_
It was a nice day today. You were just there in your chair, staring out of the window. Your teacher in biology was discussing an important lesson, but you already knew it because of your personal tutor during summer vacation. It was getting boring to be honest. You wanted nothing more than just to get away and go to the library. As if your prayers were heard, the school bell rang.

"Okay! Class dismiss!" Your teacher said.

"Finally." You said as you stood up. Suddenly, a voice boomed from behind.

"(First name)-cchi! Are you going to watch our practice later!?"

You turned around and saw your best friend/crush, Kise Ryota. Even though he was an idiot, he helped you a lot especially during the time when you almost gave up on basketball. Yes, you were a player, but you rarely practice. Maybe twice a week. Unfortunately, you have already practiced twice this week which meant either you accept his invitation or just leave and laze around your house. You chose the latter part.

"Hmm. Yeah, sure. Say Ryo, your battle against Touo Academy is 2 weeks from now right? Are you sure you can play with Dai-chan again?" You asked carefully. He did not meet you in the eye when he gave you his answer.

"I know what you mean, but I can. I'm ready. I'll show him the real me."

"Then good luck, Ryo. Later! I'm going to the library today since I'm scheduled every lunch." You excused.

"Later! (First name)-cchi!"

And with that, you walked towards the library to help your library co-assistant, (Male friend's name). You aided him out a lot particularly during free time and now, both of you were putting up the new books ordered by the school. There was one book that was super thick and heavy. A sigh escaped your mouth as you tried to think on how you will lift it up. Leaving with no other choice, you carried it with two arms. It was perfect until you tripped. You waited for the impact, but it did not come. Instead, you heard a soft grunt below you.

"Ah! Eh? (Male friends name)! A-a-ah sorry!" You profusely apologized. He stood up shakily and gave you a sheepish smile.

"It's fine. Are you hurt?" He asked. Checking yourself, you found that despite his effort, you still sprained your ankle.

"N-no, I'm fine." You faked in order not to bring further commotion.

"I see."

It was painful, but you tried not to show it to anyone though. After that, you had your break on the bench outside with (Male friend's name). You were about to stand up and go back to your class when he asked you something.

"(First name)-chan. I-I..."

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something? You see, there's a girl I like and she has been helping me a lot in my school works. But I don't know how to express myself to her. What should I do?" He confessed. You panicked for awhile because there was no way you could ever give a good advice. You had not even been to a relationship so how the hell will you help him?

"Is she your classmate?" You asked otherwise.

"Yes."

"Then you just need to be yourself. No need to be shy, show her that you're brave and tell her what you really feel." You advised. You did not expect to give such a useful one at this point. It was his reply though that startled you.