Akashi Seijuurou: Answer me

Author's Note:

So this is a request from Little_Devil chan! I hope you like it and thanks for always supporting my stories. This is a bit late because I have my mastery test as of the moment and I need concentrate on it but I found some free time and here it is. Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_

You were one of the maids that serve the Akashi residence. You were once a normal citizen of Tokyo but after your parents died, you just lived your life on streets. Not even once did you trusted somebody after that incident. You were like a ghost rogue who wandered through streets stealing foods for survival. That was changed when you tried to pick-pocket a certain red head emperor.

Flashback

'I can do this. I've been stealing for years now.' You tried to silently grab the wallet sticking out of his jacket. You were about to take it when a hand grabbed yours and held it to their face. You were forced to look at your captor's eyes.

"What are you doing?"
"....."
"I'm asking you, what are you doing?"
"Tch. Let go of me." You tried to shake off his hand but failed.

"You're interesting. You're coming with me and will be my maid."
"What......?"
"Just like I said. A maid."

End of Flashback

You quickly knocked on his door.

"Akashi-sama. It's morning already."
"(First name)."
"Yes?"
"Come in."

You slowly opened the door and there you saw Akashi sitting on his bed looking at his grand windows with a sorrowful look. It is the second time you're going to see this.

"Is there a problem Akashi-sama?"
"Ah. Do you think...that I can break free of this chains?"
'Chains?'
"It's that question again Akashi-sama. I already told you right? That if you want to do something then do it. No one's going to stop you. Just be yourself."
"Be...myself huh..."

You looked at him for a bit then back at the tray of food on the table. You quickly prepared some light Jasmine tea and fresh cuts of bread. You can feel the stare of the emperor on you but you just shrugged it off since he's not somebody who can just judge you.

"Here Akashi-sama. Have some Jasnine tea and fresh bread. They might calm you down for a bit."
"Ah."

Before you could get his clothes, you heard an inaudible 'thank you' from his mouth and it made you smile for a bit.

"Please get ready to go to school Akashi-sama."
"Just Seijuurou."
"Eh?"
"If we're alone, just Seijuurou."
"I see. Then get ready for school Seijuurou."

It was a bit faint but you were sure that you could see a tiny smile formed in his lips. It quickly disappeared though.

'He really should smile more often even if it's just a light one.'

After Class

"Welcome back, Akashi-sama." He only just nod at you then went to his room where he just play shogi or his violin.

You knocked on his door. He said a faint 'Come in.' and you could see that he was practicing his violin. You were fixing his room while he stood there playing a sad song. You want to know why he always play that and why won't he play something happy and lively. Now was not the time though. You quickly grabbed all the clothes needed to be washed and left the room. You were humming until you tripped into something. All the clothes were dropped which made you frantically pick them up. You noticed a small necklace in one of the clothes and when you opened it, there was a picture of a beautiful woman with brown hair and magenta eyes.